Skete Responds To Kanye

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye gotta hold this L. :hubie:

I don't care how famous you are, publicly attacking your ex's man after you've clearly broken up/divorced is clown shyt.

If she's moved on, you move on. Come to an agreement about the wealth split (if any) and kids, and keep it pushing.

Some of y'all nikkas need gold medals for the Olympic-level mental gymnastics I'm seeing in this thread.

Kanye's a phenomenally-talented, yet mentally ill c00n. Let him go. :yeshrug:
Yeah him trying to flex on DL and put goons on him was the last straw for me. You can’t use those mental health issues to excuse that. He playing street games and he aint a street nikka.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This is BS. Kanye blew the relationship with his weirdo behavior and antics. Any woman at this point is gonna split and go date. You acting like she was the trifling one in the relationship
How is it BS? Isn’t Kanye’s upset that she’s moving on quickly? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that she’s got his daughter all on social media? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that there’s a PR campaign against him? That’s a KK move and he’s actively feeding into the narrative.

You should learn to read more critically. I never defended Ye or championed Kim nor said she was trifling. Both parties are playing their respective parts to perfection given their past actions.

You seem triggered. Are you Rob Kardashian!?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He's now the crazy ex everyman has to deal with at some point.

Now he's going at it with D.L.
:mjlol:

Ain't that some shyt.

There was a period in rap where emcees use to rap about their L's

Kanye about to drop an album full of "passin' me by"s

What yo man got to do with me! I ain't tryna hear that see!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
How is it BS? Isn’t Kanye’s upset that she’s moving on quickly? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that she’s got his daughter all on social media? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that there’s a PR campaign against him? That’s a KK move and he’s actively feeding into the narrative.

You should learn to read more critically. I never defended Ye or championed Kim nor said she was trifling. Both parties are playing their respective parts to perfection given their past actions.

You seem triggered. Are you Rob Kardashian!?
It's clear some of these posters have a dog in this fight, and it's hilarious how these cats would shyt on Kim hard-core and now got the :cape: on.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah him trying to flex on DL and put goons on him was the last straw for me. You can’t use those mental health issues to excuse that. He playing street games and he aint a street nikka.

DL was speaking on kanye for no reason.
Kanye had every right to respond to him the way he did

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Wrong!

Let Kanye date your daughter and threatens her when she dont want to fukk with him nomo.
wut will u do for your daughter?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DL aint say nothing for it to be escalating to all that. Ye talk shyt about people all the time. He a bytch that’s getting ho’d left and right. He ducked a one on one with Skete. I would off that bytch ass nikka myself if he played these games with me.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
DL aint say nothing for it to be escalating to all that. Ye talk shyt about people all the time. He a bytch that’s getting ho’d left and right. I would off that bytch ass nikka myself if he played these games with me.

Most men would respond the same way Kanye did.
Think about it some random man telling you what to do when it comes to your family.