Skete Responds To Kanye

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Ehh Pete Davidson is the simp rebound, shyt won't last long. :yeshrug:If you look at his relationships he tends to pick up emorionally vulnerable women right after they broke up with someone (or in the case of Ariana Grande lost their partner).

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most men would respond the same way Kanye did.
Think about it some random man telling you what to do when it comes to your family.
Man that nikka is frontin imo. If anybody crossed the line, its the nikka who’s fukking your wife and texting you about it. Pete even asked to meet man to man and he ducked that. Then posted videos talking about being bullied.

This nikka aint actin like nikkas I fukk with, I’ll tell you that.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He was clowning and antagonizing dude for months. While I don't agree with the disrespect that he opened with, I understand the anger.

Kanye was putting dude on blast obsessively and threatening him. What is he supposed to do at that point? He responded to him like a coli poster would and took the opportunity to vent his anger.

nikkas need to accept that the kanye west that lives in their memory from 2001-2015 is gone. That man is never coming back.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kanye don't answer to anyone. He's go do what he wants. The guy is pure talent...Kim can call his ass and stop this if she wanted.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
How is it BS? Isn’t Kanye’s upset that she’s moving on quickly? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that she’s got his daughter all on social media? That’s a KK move. Isn’t he upset that there’s a PR campaign against him? That’s a KK move and he’s actively feeding into the narrative.

You should learn to read more critically. I never defended Ye or championed Kim nor said she was trifling. Both parties are playing their respective parts to perfection given their past actions.

You seem triggered. Are you Rob Kardashian!?
My nikka, kanye has been seen with at least 3 different bytches he flaunted on the gram since the breakup:francis:

Or is "its different when she does it":gucci:

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Kanye is embarrassing himself, let ya ex wife boyfriend little boy you brehs:snoop:
No one got lil boyed he trying to set dude up to get killed without saying it.

He was looking for a reaction and didnt get it so he know shyt aint a joke why you think he left ye a novel.
I'd never let a guy like Pete try and little-boy me as he did Kanye in that exchange. He'd be getting knocked out on camera. :yeshrug:
yall white boys keep saying this, i can tell yall cant read between the lines and will end up getting killed if you tried the wrong one.