Skete Responds To Kanye

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Breh you are putting white people on a pedestal by thinking what pete says has so much weight because he's white but whatever kanye said doesn't really matter for him not being white.

Brehs like you dont like holding black men accountable for their actions, but I bet you say women do that for eachother:francis:

Recognising when people are being insincere isn't putting them on a pedastal :gucci:

This is the type of crap they pull to get free passes when throwing rocks and crossing lines.

I have 0 problems with holding Kanye accountable for his actions. Like I said before, there is a price for c00ning and stabbing the people that helped you in the back.

What I'm not going to do is act as though Kim and Pete are saints, whilst cheerleading for the latter like a little poof.

And that is the problem with people like you. Trying to twist concept of accountability into blind support of any opposing force.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Recognising when people are being insincere isn't putting them on a pedastal :gucci:

This is the type of crap they pull to get free passes when throwing rocks and crossing lines.

I have 0 problems with holding Kanye accountable for his actions. Like I said before, there is a price for c00ning and stabbing the people that helped you in the back.

What I'm not going to do is act as though Kim and Pete are saints, whilst cheerleading for the latter like a little poof.

And that is the problem with people like you. Trying to twist concept of accountability into blind support of any opposing force.
Yep you think everything kanye did beforehand doesnt matter because he's black and petes actions are some sort of grave offense because he's white. You put cacs on a pedestal, they probably can control you by making little pokes at you, which influences your behavior.:mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yep you think everything kanye did beforehand doesnt matter because he's black and petes actions are some sort of grave offense because he's white. You put cacs on a pedestal, they probably can control you by making little pokes at you, which influences your behavior.:mjlol:

You think throwing out the word cac is going to make me miss the c00nery?

Your hogwash boils down a knee jerk reaction to a white person being seen for what he is. In your mind it is harsh because you are a c00n.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You think throwing out the word cac is going to make me miss the c00nery?

Your hogwash boils down a knee jerk reaction to a white person being seen for what he is. In your mind it is harsh because you are a c00n.
What pete isn't harsh to me, you have been explaining why pete and Kim are some evil people using high minded tactics this whole thread. You feel like whites words have more gravity and planning behind it because they are white. You have yet to address anything kanye said because he's black, you put white words and feelings a pedestal

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What pete isn't harsh to me, you have been explaining why pete and Kim are some evil people using high minded tactics this whole thread. You feel like whites words have more gravity and planning behind it because they are white. You have yet to address anything kanye said because he's black, you put white words and feelings a pedestal

Why do white people always go with exaggerations? Stick to what I have said or get the fukk out.

This is another thing you people do to escape criticism for your actions. The moment someone checks you on your bullshyt, you act as though the crime you're defending yourself against is murder.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
So....

Pete was supposed to continually let this bipolar retard disrespect him?

If you don't respect how Pete handled this, especially telling him that he wasn't coming to Sunday Service, it says a lot about you as a man.

Kanye is a nut and doesn't handle anything right

but if you respect a dude getting involved with a barely divorced woman while the ink is still drying, and respect him because of how he handled drama that he has no business being a part of to begin with, that says a lot about you as a man

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Why do white people always go with exaggerations? Stick to what I have said or get the fukk out.

This is another thing you people do to escape criticism for your actions. The moment someone checks you on your bullshyt, you act as though the crime you're defending yourself against is murder.
Exaggerations? Breh you are the one investigating the mindset of only the white people in this situation. You are the one who keeps talking about how whites operate mentally, you put white on a pedestal breh and don't hold black men accountable.

You can keep calling me white since you thinking im white is the only reason you keep trying to engage, but I've proved I'm black multiple times on this forum.

Daps
Speaking of messing with a barley divorced woman did everyone forget about the Kanye and Kris Humphries shyt? Or is that different because Kanye made college dropout?
:skip:

The nikka admitted he tried to break them up when he found out they were married….. but Late Registration right?

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Kanye is a nut and doesn't handle anything right

but if you respect a dude getting involved with a barely divorced woman while the ink is still drying, and respect him because of how he handled drama that he has no business being a part of to begin with, that says a lot about you as a man

It says that I'll let shyt slide until I've had enough. Again... People want there to be some rules but there aren't any.

Last edited: