Skete Responds To Kanye

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No one got lil boyed he trying to set dude up to get killed without saying it.

He was looking for a reaction and didnt get it so he know shyt aint a joke why you think he left ye a novel.

yall white boys keep saying this, i can tell yall cant read between the lines and will end up getting killed if you tried the wrong one.
This. Dude knew he went too far, that's why he tried to backpedal talking that "get some help like I did" shyt. These cats really have no clue what's going on here, Kanyes trying to play soft now so when something does happen, it will look better on him legally. He was trying to bait Kanye into reacting openly so they could use it against him legally, typical cac shyt, this time, Kanye was smart enough to finally not bite.

EDIT: Why else would PETE have someone post that convo for the public to see? Someone who really wants smoke isn't gonna pop off privately like that then post the shyt, they're gonna send the msg and whatever happens, happens:manny:, dude is scared and signaling for help

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No one got lil boyed he trying to set dude up to get killed without saying it.

He was looking for a reaction and didnt get it so he know shyt aint a joke why you think he left ye a novel.

yall white boys keep saying this, i can tell yall cant read between the lines and will end up getting killed if you tried the wrong one.
Who are you calling white? That's worse then being called a dikk sucking cum guzzling fakkit :hhh:. Secondly you're too invested in Kanye image you sound like a stan and when people stan they don't use common sense. For you to say Kanye was trying to set Pete up to get killed is hilarious :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
giphy.gif

Classic.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas really in here trying to paint this as some race war shyt???

My God.:mjlol:

Pete's response was ether. He has been getting disrespected by Kanye for a minute...PUBLICLY.

And instead of blasting shyt all over the internet, he responds like a real nikka PRIVATELY.

Ask yourself... who is responsible for us seeing these etherous messages?:jbhmm:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really in here trying to paint this as some race war shyt???

My God.:mjlol:

Pete's response was ether. He has been getting disrespected by Kanye for a minute...PUBLICLY.

And instead of blasting shyt all over the internet, he responds like a real nikka PRIVATELY.

Ask yourself... who is responsible for us seeing these etherous messages?:jbhmm:

Pete had his friend leak the images. What the fukk are you talking about? :what:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this is why it is so easy for white people to control the narrative.

1) People's need to identify someone as the hero and someone as the villain in every conflict. By setting up a hated figure, any act they commit whilst opposing that person will be painted in a positive light.

2) People's short memory. People are concerned with the here and now so they can do numerous shyt to cause bad blood, so long as they go quiet for a period time.

3) Operating through proxies so that they don't have to get their hands dirty.

Completely bizarre to characterise provoking someone behind the scenes, acting as though butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, and then getting your friend to leak private conversations as manly.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this is why it is so easy for white people to control the narrative.

1) People's need to identify someone as the hero and someone as the villain in every conflict. By setting up a hated figure, any act they commit whilst opposing that person will be painted in a positive light.

2) People's short memory. People are concerned with the here and now so they can do numerous shyt to cause bad blood, so long as they go quiet for a period time.

3) Operating through proxies so that they don't have to get their hands dirty.

Completely bizarre to characterise provoking someone behind the scenes, acting as though butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, and then getting your friend to leak private conversations as manly.

Kanye fukked himself, if this was any other dude not some famous celebrity you'd see this for what it was..but somehow people feel the need to protect and deflect from the humiliating bullshyt people do.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Kanye fukked himself, if this was any other dude not some famous celebrity you'd see this for what it was..but somehow people feel the need to protect and deflect from the humiliating bullshyt people do.

:stopitslime:

Thank you for providing an example of point 1 in effect.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Some of you brehs have real problems with context and try to act like everything is in a vacuum just to be right.

Except I'm not acting as though everything is in a vacuum nor do I have a problem with viewing things in their proper context.

I don't know how you can throw that accusation at someone when you're the one with a narrow focus.

Just admit that you struggle with removing white people from the pedestal you place them on and beat it :camby:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Except I'm not acting as though everything is in a vacuum nor do I have a problem with viewing things in their proper context.

I don't know how you can throw that accusation at someone when you're the one with a narrow focus.

Just admit that you struggle with removing white people from the pedestal you place them on and beat it :camby:
Breh you are putting white people on a pedestal by thinking what pete says has so much weight because he's white but whatever kanye said doesn't really matter for him not being white.

Brehs like you dont like holding black men accountable for their actions, but I bet you say women do that for eachother:francis: