Skete Responds To Kanye

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He tryna find the address of the Pete's writing partner that posted the texts on insta now. nikkas a nut

Gonna fukk around and catch a lil ban tryna publicly dox/threaten ppl. Ironically, the one time he didn't make it obvious who he was texting like he did all the other times with Larry Jackson, Kim's cousin, Kim, etc.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Really? :what:

Kanye was the one who started talking shyt on Pete, spread a false rumor about Peter that he has HIV, made the video about him with his head got cut off, etc. So Kanye deserves this shyt.

Nah.... Kim put a battery in this all.

She put on a wedding dress and went on stage at his Album release. For the next 2 weeks they were going on dates.

Then 2 weeks later she's on a date with Pete and then the following week she goes in SNL and poof we are here.

Pete could have fell back but he put himself in the middle of it all by dating a still married woman.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.

What a dumb ass fukking take :dahell:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You posted pics of him buried ALIVE. The Pete pics you’re showing was blinking and making dumb faces throughout the video. The head he was carrying was not Pete. Not to mention at the end of the video it said “Everyone lived happily ever after, except Skete. Jk he’s fine.”

I don't like no characters involved but let somebody do that to you and broadcast it all over the internet in a music video and let's see if you stay quiet about it. I know I would have said some way fouler shyt

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don't like no characters involved but let somebody do that to you and broadcast it all over the internet in a music video and let's see if you stay quiet about it. I know I would have said some way fouler shyt
All I was doing was disputing that Pete was MURDERED in the video. That didn’t happen. Also, all the reports said Pete thought the video was “hysterical.” If Pete thought it was funny, I don’t get why everybody else is so angry about it.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
All I was doing was disputing that Pete was MURDERED in the video. That didn’t happen. Also, all the reports said Pete thought the video was “hysterical.” If Pete thought it was funny, I don’t get why everybody else is so angry about it.

And all I'm sayin is I'm not gonna place nice with someone who disses me for months and makes a video about burying me and "kicking my ass" while I'm fukkin said person's ex wife. Kanye gonna have to eat that

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
And all I'm sayin is I'm not gonna place nice with someone who disses me for months and makes a video about burying me and "kicking my ass" while I'm fukkin said person's ex wife. Kanye gonna have to eat that
I’m sure you would’ve at least responded right away, correct? If he was quiet all this time, why say something NOW?