Skete Responds To Kanye

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
He tryna find the address of the Pete's writing partner that posted the texts on insta now. nikkas a nut

Gonna fukk around and catch a lil ban tryna publicly dox/threaten ppl. Ironically, the one time he didn't make it obvious who he was texting like he did all the other times with Larry Jackson, Kim's cousin, Kim, etc.

exactly what i was talking about.

no way in hell kris jenner would let this post go. he's on his own now with no social media team or PA to reign him in. this man will lose his kids in court and possibly millions in partnerships

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don’t ever love a celebrity or hate a celebrity to the point where “u should promote a album dissing you” “making excuses for pedo behavior” or in this case a nut jub that’s been taunting another man for months, but when duke claps back it’s a issue

A huge pct of men from the past 40 years are just pathetic how they blindly love/hate other men

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The in bed with your wife selfie is that cac shyt. You can get shot doing that to real nikkas
I hope that no children or nannies are caught in the crossfire when bullets fly.

Kanye has bipolar disorder.
Pete has borderline personality disorder.
Each has lost a parent whom he could not spare.
Each is being exploited by Kim K.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
A lot of you don't have enough experience dealing with white people.

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".

You said it better than I did. Kanye had it coming but in the context of this conversation sending a picture and saying you are in bed with my wife to provoke me and then trying to extend an olive branch and act like you are more mature and reasonable has no consistency. Kanye has been on demon time and Pete decides to join him then quickly back tracks.

I still think for his peace and sanity Kanye should stay out of that situation and focus on having guaranteed time with his kids. This beef with this man might cost him that.. it's not worth it.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m convinced he doesn’t actually want custody of his kids or Kim back
Just looking to insure he can start fresh after the court datss

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m convinced he doesn’t actually want custody of his kids or Kim back
Just looking to insure he can start fresh after the court datss

You all told him he's a genius and a winner for the past 20 years or so when shyt was sweet..so how can he lose now?

He's become an annoyingly entitled spoiled brat than cannot lose because he's been gassed up so much. He's a control freak, and for someone like that losing badly in public stings real bad.
He doesn't give a fukk about Kim, just mad he's lost the control and respect he once commanded.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Kanye should've never fukked with that scary cac broad in the first place.

Wonder where he'd be right now if his mother never went and saw Dr. Nick Riviera...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My father was a Vietnam war veteran and he told never get into a fight that you could have avoided one way or another and never get into a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

I understand Kanye is upset. For all of these people shytting on Kim, she clearly left a mark on Kanye and is probably a really good mother to her children but relationships end but its tough to see that through the lens of a guy who has basically had everything handed to him for the past say 15 years. He's trapped in castle of his own creation.

I mean Pete stayed pretty level throughout all this but how long was he supposed to keep taking insults before he says enough is enough. Even if Kanye 'beats' Pete he loses.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m trying to figure out how y’all are riding for Kanye in this or think what he’s doing is warranted. Dude is a weirdo and a lot of y’all are showing that you’re insecure weirdos too. I get it that Ye is black so on a visceral level you wanna support him over a vac but dude is just handling the situation all wrong. He chose to wife up and seed up KK and is now upset that she’s making moves like she’s KK. Shyt is stupid.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to figure out how y’all are riding for Kanye in this or think what he’s doing is warranted. Dude is a weirdo and a lot of y’all are showing that you’re insecure weirdos too. I get it that Ye is black so on a visceral level you wanna support him over a vac but dude is just handling the situation all wrong. He chose to wife up and seed up KK and is now upset that she’s making moves like she’s KK. Shyt is stupid.

These c00nye supporters are just as sick in the head as the man they Stan. They TRY & flip anything this man does into a W or being correct.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Kanye for real a cuck, this nikka was prolly watching vids of ray j fukking on and pissing on Kim and was like "I am gonna marry that :takedat:" now another man is sending bedroom photos laying next to his wife. Homey got to enjoy it on some level. This man's brain is fried and he is never gonna get custody of those kids.