Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't there recently a thread on here about some black chick leaving her boyfriend who was in jail for a month, and folks were in there complaining about how she wasn't being loyal for sticking around?

I guess it may have to do with the idea that people think you should stick by your spouses side even if it doesn't benefit you in the long run.
yes there was a thread, but the poster's ex girlfriend wasnt black. I think she was PR or Mexican.

Where are all these jail dudes anyway. Like I said most black men aren't criminals.... so where do people like the OP get that idea :yadontsay:
its the same bullshyt they keep spouting, "all black women want are thugs"

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
There is nothing attractive about a guy that can't keep out of jail. I don't even look at guys like that. I perfer the complete opposite to be honest.
camron-face-600x338.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Why don't you believe me??

A wise man told me " go by a woman's actions and not her words". I guess hearing that "i don't like bad boys or thugs" kind of falls on deaf ears unless i can actually see what type of men the woman actually dates because many women say one thing in public and behind the scene do the exact opposite :yeshrug:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A wise man told me " go by a woman's actions and not her words". I guess hearing that "i don't like bad boys or thugs" kind of falls on deaf ears unless i can actually see what type of men the woman actually dates because many women say one thing in public and behind the scene do the exact opposite :yeshrug:

I understand what you're saying and every woman is different but I personally myself don't go for guys like that and I wouldn't lie about it on a forum.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I don't know any women that say "omg let me get a jail bird". They either hold dude down while he is/was in jail or they don't care he was in jail because they like his personality.

Not my type and my mom would kill me.

You do realize these bytches look up inmates and pick which ones they want to date in prison right?

These bytches do it because they suffer from neglect as a child. They have the power to get the attention at will when they go to the facility to visit the thug. The thug also lacks morals, so he will say what she wants to hear to make her feel good. She also has the security to know where he is at all times. Also, the comfort of knowing he most likely isn't' getting p*ssy.

The thugs have all the time in the world to lift/eat/sleep, which is the recipe for a prime physique. They find them physically attractive which helps justify their reasoning. In essence, these bytches are more stupid than the inmates they visit.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My sisters best friend met some dude who was in jail, got knocked up by him after he got out. he ended up committing identity theft on my brother in law. Back in jail..rinse repeat. He was a good pick.