Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Why do y'all think this is a suitable partner I can't get my head around it, think of your children for fukks sake :mindblown:

because it suits a certain type of woman..regardless of race.

they come out, shower her with the love and attention, she needs for a few months, he'll disappear, get locked up again just before she gets sick/bored of him, she goes and has her "fun", while he's beating his meat in jail, he comes back out..rinse and repeat.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Sorry, I never know what to believe on this site.
Look at what he wrote; it's a generalizing negative statement about Black women. Can't speak for all females on the board, but I really doubt that many of us are swimming in jail dikk or are the kinds of women that want to be LOL

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Look at what he wrote; it's a generalizing negative statement about Black women. Can't speak for all females on the board, but I really doubt that many of us are swimming in jail dikk or are the kinds of women that want to be LOL
Where are all these jail dudes anyway. Like I said most black men aren't criminals.... so where do people like the OP get that idea :yadontsay: