Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Women like the idea of improving a man, they are attracted to it..some women are known to fall in love with very sick men, cause of the appeal of 'taking care of them till their health improves'..once he gets better she loses interest.

What better example of man to improve and upgrade than a loser living in a metal cage..
:stopitslime:Man I ain't never heard of some bullshyt like that b.

lol @ that shyt, I wish a bytch would leave me for an ill washed up ass :flabbynsick:nikka

Id give that ol always under the weather ass nikka a healthy asswhooping:pacspit::pacspit::ufdup::pacspit::smugdraper:

Leggo

Pro
Daps
Wasn't there recently a thread on here about some black chick leaving her boyfriend who was in jail for a month, and folks were in there complaining about how she wasn't being loyal for sticking around?

I guess it may have to do with the idea that people think you should stick by your spouses side even if it doesn't benefit you in the long run.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
*reads and waits for usual fukkery to ensue*

But on another note.. I've never been with someone that was a jail bird. I mean if that is what you are attracted to then hey do you. Some women are attracted to fixing what they consider "a broken soul."

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
They wont tell the truth..Winnie was with Nelson for 27 years and it was all good..The moment that nikka was free it was over...my guess they love that power of feeling connected to a caged bird, that way they can do wateva with other nikkas and still get emotionally connected to someone (thug simp)

:skip: I'm gonna throw out a wild guess and posit that political prisoners aren't the type of dude T/S was talking about

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y'all think this is a suitable partner I can't get my head around it, think of your children for fukks sake :mindblown:

She not looking for a jail dude...she chose a jail dude because males that cry about rejection are non-appealing. So they fuuck with the jail dudes cause the jail dude shows some sembelence of masculinity and testosterone.

There are too many "non jail" dudes complaining about women...complaining gives off feminine energy, which women don't like.

Stop biitchin...if she left you for a jail niigga, move on and find another chick. :camron:

No dis-respect breh but...damn. :aicmon: