Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I know this to be partly true but then please explain the 70% single baby momma rate...

Something is missing here. :troll:
Single baby momma = unmarried black woman. That doesnt mean they arent with the father or the father isn't in the kid's life.

If thats the assumption you are making though, why not ask why these dudes aren't in their kids' lives? :yadontsay:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
isthisrealldidn't post: 14708706 said:
:childplease:If that was the case depressed broken men would be havin a line of women in front of their door and men wouldnt need to feel like hiding their problems and issues from women
I think u read but didnt understant his post. Thats why nikkas fail school.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:
Honestly OP, you might as well have asked how many of the Coli breh's are actually making under $20K, are out of shape, are virgins, and have no charisma. No one in hell is going to ever admit that crap.

:youngsabo:
Listen, its not even necessarily a "prisoner" thing. Its more of a player thing and it just so happens that many prison brothers are well versed at being players. What else is there to do all day when you're not focused on a job or schooling etc? They're just much more versed at it than us "lonely losers on the Internets." Most internet addicts sit online, too scared to ever actually approach women or just people in general, and never develop their social skills, letting all opportunities slip by, while the "prison type" dude has been spending practically his whole life fine tuning his social skills and picking up on social queues that help him succeed with people. He's probably mastered the art of using communication to con people. He's learned how to lie and say the right things to get people comfortable with him while he robs them blind or freeloads off of them.

Can you imagine a guy who spends his time secluded in his room all day until one day he gets busted on some drug related offense being able to pull off what the prisoner in Baltimore did where he impregnated 4 WOMEN, and 1 of them TWICE? :beli:
Prison Inmate Impregnates Four Prison Guards, Runs Drug Operation While Locked In Baltimore Jail

You really think that if the cops came in today and arrested all of the men here on the Coli that we all Coli men would suddenly be drowning in p*ssy? :usure:

Sometimes, all it takes is one good, "Come on It's me baby," by a guy who knows how to work the system and the most militant, feminist, or religious woman who rants and raves about aint shyt men can be made to twerk on webcam shows for aint shyt men, get trains run on her by aint shyt men, and leak her cleavage pics online :sas2:, etc. All of those supposed principles fly right out the door. The women who gets fooled by these men may themselves even believe that they would never fall for a trick like that. In fact, the woman may not even believe that she's currently falling for it, while every one else around her is screaming, HE"S PLAYING YOU!!! (Yea I have sisters and I've seen this shyt and there's not a damn thing you can do but wait for them to snap out of it...) They'll justify it by saying, "he's different than all of those guys," but after that time passes and they realize the mistake, they may even turn bitter and say, "ALL MEN AINT SHYT!" :martin:

Eventually the "glamour" of being with this type of dude fades if dude never gets or can't a job to actually support his woman. He's saved as a side nikka when the brehette finds a more stable nikka, or all ties are cut off and the brehette becomes reborn and you'll never hear a word about how she let herself get played like that. She'll be one of those, "I'm not nor have been attracted to those type of mens" brehettes and will actually judge other brehettes going through the same thing she went through as if it never happened to her. It's a shame because there ARE actually brehettes who never never actually allowed themselves to be played like that but no one will ever believe them because... you know...
:mjlol::russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have no idea.

But the majority of the dudes i've met in jail either had a gf, wife, fiance, or they had multiple females on rotation. And these are females that i've seen.

Even the most sucked up and smoked out dopehead will have females coming to visit.

Jailbirds just don't put p*ssy on a pedestal the same way squares do.

So basically the women that those guys date are their female equivalents. The women are usually a bunch of jail bird hypes themselves. So it is not like a bunch of these jail dudes are out there getting a bunch of regular everyday women that have basic self esteem.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So basically the women that those guys date are their female equivalents. The women are usually a bunch of jail bird hypes themselves. So it is not like a bunch of these jail dudes are out there getting a bunch of regular everyday women that have basic self esteem.
Nope. Only the most smoked out dudes have low quality girls.

Most of the dudes with one girl have a square girl.

Most of the dudes with multiple girls have multiple bad ones coming through.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
It's not necessarily the thug image that attracts women, its the excitement and spontaneity and the feeling of protection. Alotta "non thug" dudes are too predictable and timid, and they tend to simp too much:scust:. Learn how to be the best of both worlds and you gon eat brehs.:win:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not necessarily the thug image that attracts women, its the excitement and spontaneity and the feeling of protection. Alotta "non thug" dudes are too predictable and timid, and they tend to simp too much:scust:. Learn how to be the best of both worlds and you gon eat brehs.:win:

Yeah, but that is typically the same dumb shyt that usually get them nikkas locked up to begin with.

I am in the camp with the folks who think that there are some men and women who have low self esteem. The dudes don't think anything good about themselves so they do dumb shyt instead of constructive stuff to lift themselves up. And there are women they don't think anything good about themselves and they usually date destructive dudes. Both groups need a good dose of self esteem.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
It's not appealing at all & I would actually be very turned off,but I'm going to let y'all cook in here.For the first time in my life I got hit with the "you're too nice," from this hood a** dude I went on a date with recently.:dwillhuh:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
What kind of stupid question is this ?
There is no reason why anyone would find that type of man appealing. God knows why he likes to go back to jail that much ..
:huhldup:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A good deal of the best black male leaders were in and out of jail at some point in their lives. Members of the black panthers interviewed from jail and some penned memoirs about their experiences so perhaps in that point in time it may have been a good thing to have a man that went to jail fighting for a political cause and that attitude may have trickled down and got misconstrued.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh