Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

Tae

All Star
Daps
Why do y'all think this is a suitable partner I can't get my head around it, think of your children for fukks sake :mindblown:

I don't know what's appealing about a man who's in and out of jail. :yeshrug: Perhaps you should ask this chick :sas1:

full

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think I'm going to eat another double salmon burger today @Raedawn07

Idk if it'll be enough though :sadcam:

I wasn't trying to comment in this thread :smh:

I would like a salmon burger :noah: tease, I made some Salmon last week with crawfish. It was cooked perfectly :lawd: I have a whole big piece left I might make it for lunch tomorrow.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh women love me coz I have no feelings and no regard for humanity. They kinda hope that they can break that cycle and tame societies renegade. :manny:

I'm a livewire, hellraiser.

I got no problems telling women I been jail but sometimes I don't because I know that's when they get hooked on my demeanour and I don't be fukking with gimmicks. :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: BW like thugs....and cacs

if youre respectable and can read...that = a being a lame in the nikka world

Yep. Swag and false masculinity turns on a lot of bird bytches in America. That is why the internet age is killing the image and directly confronting the dysfunctional culture of that.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't trying to comment in this thread :smh:

I would like a salmon burger :noah: tease, I made some Salmon last week with crawfish. It was cooked perfectly :lawd: I have a whole big piece left I might make it for lunch tomorrow.
Isn't a faux pas to eat two types a fish together :troll:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably have something else going for em. Some wigger who is short fat ugly... was the prison bytch gets threatened by drug dealers everyday... I seriously doubt he's a turn on...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
thug ass nikkas are unpredictable, wild, exciting , assertive, aggressive and cold hearted

Women of all races love all the above traits, all these bytchs saying they aint like bad boys fukking lying

Every male on the coli is 6'5 and makes six figures.
Every female on the coli a virtuous queen who bucks every stereotype ever and has always been repulsed by "bad boys."
Heaven forbid these mf'ers actually let it slip that they're human and not robots.

:snooze:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Every male on the coli is 6'5 and makes six figures.
Every female on the coli a virtuous queen who bucks every stereotype ever and has always been repulsed by "bad boys."
Heaven forbid these mf'ers actually let it slip that they're human and not robots.

:snooze:

:mjlol: We know that's BS.