Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Women like the idea of improving a man, they are attracted to it..some women are known to fall in love with very sick men, cause of the appeal of 'taking care of them till their health improves'..once he gets better she loses interest.

What better example of man to improve and upgrade than a loser living in a metal cage..
The worst thing a woman can do is "improve" a man. If a man is living an unrighteous and demonic lifestyle he will only resent ANY woman trying to "help" him. Men need to feel that they have power over himself to be good to any woman. A man that cannot control his impulses is powerless and therefore useless to a righteous woman.

If a woman does "improve" an unrighteous man, he's leaving her as soon as he gets to that next level for a woman that paid him dust when he ain't have shyt.

If you start together with a righteous man (non-criminal/hard-working), it's only right to have his back if things happen (but NOT shyt like outside babies or criminal activity). Because in anyone's life things can happen.

But I'm not running no damn halfway house.

FOH with This ALL WOMEN bullshyt.

I ain't got time for a criminal, hoodlum, dboy or jailbyrd.

Fawk alla that

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Women have huge self important egos. They want a guy like that because they think they can change him while maintaining his edge, so they can say, he changed for ME :smugbiden:

But that never happens :demonic:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It's not appealing at all & I would actually be very turned off,but I'm going to let y'all cook in here.For the first time in my life I got hit with the "you're too nice," from this hood a** dude I went on a date with recently.:dwillhuh:

You DID decide to go on a date with a hood nikka tho. That at least explains something about your preference.

And you expected to not be asked something like this?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women have a thing for bad boys, it's not about 'fixing them' ,if they fix them, the drama is gone then they lose interest ,women love drama,some women also get off on the fact their man could hurt or kill another man . serial killers especially baby faced ones , hell ones who raped and kill other women, have many female fans. They get marriage proposals even. They probably get more action than many 'nice guys'. But it all ends in tears, especially if there are children involved.

There is a difference between a bad boy with no job and few prospects and a depressed loser with no job and few prospects who might never have broken a law in his life. More women than you think would fukk her marriage up,cheat on her decent husband for a 'bad boy' who treats her like a cumdumpster. .The depressed loser is boring.

Daps
They wont tell the truth..Winnie was with Nelson for 27 years and it was all good..The moment that nikka was free it was over...my guess they love that power of feeling connected to a caged bird, that way they can do wateva with other nikkas and still get emotionally connected to someone (thug simp)

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You DID decide to go on a date with a hood nikka tho. That at least explains something about your preference.

And you expected to not be asked something like this?

I didn't know he was going to be that hood.He sounded very normal on the phone (I met him via social media & I discovered his hoodness on our first date).Online he seemed like a black hipster, he had a septum ring & everything.Then I met him in person :mjlol: I was thinking what did I just get myself into the whole time.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I didn't know he was going to be that hood.He sounded very normal on the phone (I met him via social media & I discovered his hoodness on our first date).Online he seemed like a black hipster, he had a septum ring & everything.Then I met him in person :mjlol: I was thinking what did I just get myself into the whole time.
A piercing tho? :russ:

:ufdup:That would have been an immediate show stopper for me. Sorry.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not appealing at all & I would actually be very turned off,but I'm going to let y'all cook in here.For the first time in my life I got hit with the "you're too nice," from this hood a** dude I went on a date with recently.:dwillhuh:

Are you for real? Like...

The contradictory response displayed here is mind boggling.

:mjlol:

edit* saw your response.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Wasn't there recently a thread on here about some black chick leaving her boyfriend who was in jail for a month, and folks were in there complaining about how she wasn't being loyal for sticking around?

I guess it may have to do with the idea that people think you should stick by your spouses side even if it doesn't benefit you in the long run.

There surely damn was. They were mad at her.

Also, thanks for exposing yourself OP.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i have no idea.

But the majority of the dudes i've met in jail either had a gf, wife, fiance, or they had multiple females on rotation. And these are females that i've seen.

Even the most sucked up and smoked out dopehead will have females coming to visit.

Jailbirds just don't put p*ssy on a pedestal the same way squares do.

Are the majority of the men you know jailbirds?

Daps
Women like the idea of improving a man, they are attracted to it..some women are known to fall in love with very sick men, cause of the appeal of 'taking care of them till their health improves'..once he gets better she loses interest.

What better example of man to improve and upgrade than a loser living in a metal cage..

How does that automatically make them a loser?