Sisters can you please tell me what's so appealing about a dude who can't stay out of jail???

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Look at what he wrote; it's a generalizing negative statement about Black women. Can't speak for all females on the board, but I really doubt that many of us are swimming in jail dikk or are the kinds of women that want to be LOL
Where are all these jail dudes anyway. Like I said most black men aren't criminals.... so where do people like the OP get that idea :yadontsay:

These dudes dont realize how dumb they are

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Females like jail birds because most jail birds are very uninhibited.

Whereas your average dude is all like "oh no i'm scared to talk to her she might say no."

Your average jail bird is like "i'm finna find a bytch, break a bytch, and go get high, TONIGHT". They just don't give a fukk. And females love that.

Lot of jail birds also live a fast lifestyle and they have the kind of connects that females want.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
thug ass nikkas are unpredictable, wild, exciting , assertive, aggressive and cold hearted

Women of all races love all the above traits, all these bytchs saying they aint like bad boys fukking lying

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Whereas your average dude is all like "oh no i'm scared to talk to her she might say no."

Your average jail bird is like "i'm finna find a bytch, break a bytch, and go get high, TONIGHT". They just don't give a fukk. And females love that.

Lot of jail birds also live a fast lifestyle and they have the kind of connects that females want.
What % of females would u say is dealing w/a jail bird right now.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
There's absolutely nothing appealing about it unless you're a hoodrat.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women like the idea of improving a man, they are attracted to it..some women are known to fall in love with very sick men, cause of the appeal of 'taking care of them till their health improves'..once he gets better she loses interest.

What better example of man to improve and upgrade than a loser living in a metal cage..
Gtfoh :mjlol: @ this Wikipedia psychologist.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What % of females would u say is dealing w/a jail bird right now.
i have no idea.

But the majority of the dudes i've met in jail either had a gf, wife, fiance, or they had multiple females on rotation. And these are females that i've seen.

Even the most sucked up and smoked out dopehead will have females coming to visit.

Jailbirds just don't put p*ssy on a pedestal the same way squares do.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
God damn I just wanted to know some great answers and philosophies on why this happens. This happens where I live. Dudes spend more time behind bars than anything else but every time before they go back they get a couple females pregnant. It's not just the sistas we all know every race has a big percentage of these females who love these dudes.

but what did the coli give me?
race debates
idk I'm not one of them
how we supposed to know

come on coli you guys never failed me until now.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i have no idea.

But the majority of the dudes i've met in jail either had a gf, wife, fiance, or they had multiple females on rotation. And these are females that i've seen.

Even the most sucked up and smoked out dopehead will have females coming to visit.

Jailbirds just don't put p*ssy on a pedestal the same way squares do.
Thats fair. I still think there is a def kind of woman who is attracted to jail birds.... which also happens to be the exact kind of woman "squares" shouldn't be sad about not fukking :yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Now that I think about it. . . . Maybe its just because they have a large supply of liquor and drugs?
Most of the time I see a dude who just got out, whos with a female. He has at least one bottle in his hand while taking a picture.
I think if you eliminate those equations the numbers for dudes outta the cell to smash some females decrease dramatically imo.
If you have a endless supply of bottles and blunts and other equations some female is going to be down no matter what.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Now that I think about it. . . . Maybe its just because they have a large supply of liquor and drugs?
Most of the time I see a dude who just got out, whos with a female. He has at least one bottle in his hand while taking a picture.
I think if you eliminate those equations the numbers for dudes outta the cell to smash some females decrease dramatically imo.
If you have a endless supply of bottles and blunts and other equations some female is going to be down no matter what.
nah not really. i mean its not hard to find drugs and bottles on the street. Especially when you're a female. And most of the jailbird type dudes are gonna be making the female pay for everything anyway. i think females stick around because they like the dude.

And like i said people in jail are just uninhibited. Even if you take away the drugs and alcohol they're still gonna pull girls because they just don't care.

When you're fighting a case or looking at time a females opinion of you is like the very last thing on your mind. it just ceases to matter.