Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
if your date isn't wife material and it wasn't nothing serious, the last place we going somewhere that the bill is that much..

i'm figuring 4 dudes and 4 women, the bill per couple is 100 plus tax and tip.. FOH..
This!
Why go on a $100 date with a small group of women then behave in this way.
How the bill was going to be paid should’ve been addressed before entering the restaurant.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Does it matter what he was “more concerned” with. Getting some ass was obviously on the agenda, that’s why I mentioned it.

Get out my notifications with the attention seeking, please.
Bruh you could’ve stop quoting me awhile ago.
Do not get mad because you have no rebuttals just keep it pushing.
Some of you dudes are so misogynistic:stopitslime:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah I NEVER said he was respectful.
I just know that Nigerians have a patriarchal culture and thrive on showing their wealth and grandeur.

Patriarchy is The elephant in the room that no one is addressing head on.

Women talking about functional patriarchy :bryan:

Imagine me talking about femininity?

$ is your God, which is evident.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Ole throw a jacket over a puddle for hoes ass dudes:mjlol:

People_The_guy_holding_an_umbrella_over_the_girl_in_the_rain_108475_.jpg

Ass nikka

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to be a simp back in the day and i can tell you if a woman doesn't like you it doesn't matter if you spned 500 on a dinner you ain't getting nothing, and if she does like you? you can literally take her to get fish and chips and she'll be sucking you off in the car ride home.

That's why I laugh at simps, deep down its not "doing the right/good thing" they are just no backbone doormats, let me cover this 460 dinner so she will think i have money to spend and i'll get a chance to smash for all i've done.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Might some crazy but all MEN don’t base their treatment of women on whether or not they can fukk them.
Some men actually respect women and take their manhood seriously *gasps*
Shocking I know right!

I treat women that I'm not dating like I treat men. Being a woman by itself doesn't motivate me to pay for things. The dating process is different because it's part of the ritual of showing that you can provide for a woman. Being friends with a someone for a while and showing your appreciation as a friend, also is a reason as well. But just off the strength off her being a woman, no bueno.

Regardless dude should have discussed the game plan ahead of time. Homie that spoke up was under the impression that everybody was paying for themselves. If I'm going out with a group of friends the thought of paying for another person's meal because of her gender is absurd.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you could’ve stop quoting me awhile ago.
Do not get mad because you have no rebuttals just keep it pushing.
Some of you dudes are so misogynistic:stopitslime:
Mad? I said please.

And there is nothing to rebut. Your point doesn’t have anything to do with mine.

I agree with your point that some men can and do, do things for reasons other than ass.

But that doesn’t have shyt to do with my posts about this specific situation.

The fact that you insist on trying to fit a square peg in a round hole in this conversation comes off as attention seeking.