Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What does a lecture about what “some men” do, have to do with what I posted about this specific man? His aim was obviously to hit hence his “fukked it up for everybody” statement. My statement was re-iterating that he spend money he didn’t have and didn’t accomplish what he was obviously aiming for.

I didnt ask you about what “some men” do. So the smart ass comment wasn’t necessary or relevant.
@kayslay is a black man hating troll from LSA. Id ignore the thing.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I NEVER said he was respectful.
I just know that Nigerians have a patriarchal culture and thrive on showing their wealth and grandeur.

Patriarchy is The elephant in the room that no one is addressing head on.

No. Stupidity is the elephant in the room that YOU are not addressing head on. That moafukka was stoooopid. That doesn't have a damn thing to do with patriarchy or matriarchy.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
God forbid men want to treat women decent without getting something out of it.

Paying for meals for women you don't even know is something "decent"?

I got friends and family to look out for before I just pay for some random chick.

If I spend money on a woman I barely know, it is a date. Other than that, she got homies and family to do those type things for her.

If you my people, I take care of you, but that treatment is earned.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Which club was this in DC?

Probably a day party at ozios. Africans love that place. No surprise tho, nigerians will do anything to impress busted ass women tbh. Biggest simps in the area by far. Clowns will wear a full suit from zara with louvers in the middle of the summer burning up like shyt:stopitslime:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paying for meals for women you don't even know is something "decent"?

I got friends and family to look out for before I just pay for some random chick.

If I spend money on a woman I barely know, it is a date. Other than that, she got homies and family to do those type things for her.

If you my people, I take care of you, but that treatment is earned.

Its embarrassing to fight over a check, especially if these guys invited these women to dinner. If I were in his position, I would have done the same thing and never talked to any of them again. Now, if it was agreed that everyone would split, that's one thing but those dudes sound like some bums.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Which club was this in DC?

Probably a day party at ozios. Africans love that place. No surprise tho, nigerians will do anything to impress busted ass women tbh. Biggest simps in the area by far. Clowns will wear a full suit from zara with louvers in the middle of the summer burning up like shyt:stopitslime:
:russ:No bullshyt. They be having bread though but trick like its no tommorrow.

My friend was the side dude to this Dominican single mom thot that was dating some Nigerian cat. Dude dropped like 5 racks on her lawyer fees to gain full custody from her baby daddy and she was cheating on him. She wasnt even cute either:francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its embarrassing to fight over a check, especially if these guys invited these women to dinner. If I were in his position, I would have done the same thing and never talked to any of them again. Now, if it was agreed that everyone would split, that's one thing but those dudes sound like some bums.

The assumption is that the other guys knew in advance that they would have to pay for those women. What if those guys didn't know, but found out at the table from the stupid dude; that the women were eating free? That would might explain why the one dude might have asked about the women paying.

That stooooooopid duded might have just assumed that his boys were cool paying for those chick without asking those dudes.