Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Only chick this year who pulled the the man should pay for everything was some Korean PAAG I was seeing, I was like naw I'm good. Made her pay her half and still smashed.

Any woman I've seen this year, will not let me pay it all. Which I like. Now I don't mind paying. But a woman has to show some of her own cash on occasion. If we're meeting up and you expect everything is going to be free then

:camby:

I will say that I don't go for those kind of women though.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
So a triple double date is a casual group of friends now?:mjlol:
Even still his bum ass could’ve payed for his OWN MEAL!
No mention of Mr Brokey thinking it was cool to sip and eat $100 worth of food yet thinking it was appropriate to have ANOTHER MAN pay his way!
Whether their were women involved or not the fact he let that slide says ALOT about him:yeshrug:

I didn't read the part where dude said it was a date for all parties. It may have been a date for him, and his homies was just chilling.

If a homie invites me out to a group function, and it just happens to be women there, I'm not going feel the need to cover their tab.

Now if he invites me on a double date, I'd question why the f**k he would do some corny sh*t like that instead of handling the braud 1 on 1, but if he insisted I'd ask for pics of the chick and would consider it playing wingman moreso than anything. I'd pay, but it would be to help him get bunz, more than out of any kind of feeling for her.

But some group s**t?? Please. Might as well get a hooker because you ultimately are tricking loot just to be around women (that you might not even like).