Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Women say that shyt as a guilt and shame trip...

Let's be real...

Women like a$$holes...

Women like dudes that tell them "No..."

Women like men that don't give a fukk about their approval...
There is a difference between mystique and lack of manners ain’t shyt attractive about a dude asking you to come chill with him and his guys and he acts a complete fool when the bill comes.
Y’all need to stop believing the hype!
Women know what they want if you want to fukk with so thots with no standards then maybe this isn’t an issue for you.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Why didn’t they discuss that before hand? while that bill was steady racking up, nobody was like :patrice:?

Dude that paid the whole tab is an entire fool. Especially if he didn’t really have it. That’s just irresponsible. And he got NO ass out of it.
Might seem crazy but all MEN don’t base their treatment of women on whether or not they can fukk them.
Some men actually respect women and take their manhood seriously *gasps*
Shocking I know right!

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Paying for meals SOLELY as a conduit to sex is wack, lame, all that, major issue. Paying for women, simply because they are women is wack, and also sexist. Inviting people out somewhere above their range, as IF you will cover, and than not, is also wack. It's a matter of a conversation between all the parties.

And, I say that as someone that pays almost always, and enjoys it, simply to be generous, esp. of someone earns less.

I was out with a girl I hang out with sometimes, and her two girlfriends, one who insisted on paying for everyone, socialiate type with her husbands money, I pressed to pay for me and the girl I know, but she insisted. Said I could pay next time lol, sometimes it's best to be gracious.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Man...unless we fukking or I agree before we pull menus to pay for your shyt, best believe I'm leaving money for what I ate, my date if she there and a tip and getting the fukk up out that booth.

Unless them chicks were gonna hop around like bunnies and lick my dikk in a circle ain't no actual way in hell would I pony up that sort of cash for anything short of an orgy.

Talmbout dude fukked it up for everyone. Nah. Them girls saw a simp, gave you an "Awwww thank you" and went looking for dikk on a full tank. :ufdup: Dude was being extra when he ain't had extra to do it with and went home full and frustrated at the same time.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Not when it’s a dude paying $59 for a meal sitting across the table from you.
What use is he?
Even if he didn’t want to pay for the women (we don’t know the full story on their familiarity with each other) he’s still a clown for not AT LEAST paying his own tab.
That’s some clown broke boy shyt.
Why sit and drink and eat if you not gonna pay for your shyt and you expect another man and women to pay your way?
Women fukk with nikkas who do less and worse everyday :manny:

They probably had a good laugh and chuckled about the nikka paying 400 bucks when he knows he's broke and not getting any

Then he bought her a calypso from the gas station and went to use her Netflix account

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's a personal thing that if I go out to dinner with friends, imma pick up the tab, especially if it's one of my nikkas birthday. I've paid for $1200+ tabs before where I didn't need to, so I understand dude just picking up the $460 himself. But I would never spend that much for a female that isn't my girl.

Honestly, the only time I've ever paid for a woman that wasn't my girl's food, is twice at IHOP after the club, and once at Pappadeux's with my ex's bestfriend who tagged along (I was trying to get a threesome, I didn't get it :mjcry:)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
and it doesnt stop there. A real gentleman would also have paid their rent for 6 months and gave them money to send their kids to private school for 1 school year. If any of the females had bad credit it would be the gentleman thing to do to get the info for all her creditors and pay whats owed.
:laff::laff:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this thread about the dudes? How did those women contribute to a $400.00+ tab and then not expect to have to contribute to paying it?

And fukk that bytch ass nikka that is :cape:. That nikka can't spend another nikka broke by getting on that guilt tripping shyt. Those broads ain't those dudes wives.

Last edited: