Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A true gentleman would pay for all of the women food and pay for their ride home/give them gas money

and it doesnt stop there. A real gentleman would also have paid their rent for 6 months and gave them money to send their kids to private school for 1 school year. If any of the females had bad credit it would be the gentleman thing to do to get the info for all her creditors and pay whats owed.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
shyts crazy how a lot of women be on that independent/I got my own shyt steez.....until it's time to go dutch at dinner
Last gf was balling and bought me shyt never asked for a thing good woman.

Im never seriously dating a bytch making under 70k a year ever again. #BallerbytchesOnly

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Doobie Doo said:
First the nikka shouting about the girls paying is a COCK BLOCKING ASS DUDE! At the end of the day he's worst person out of the whole bunch. And it ain't got shyt to do with simping and everything to do with him killing the vibe and not handling business among the other fellas.

Truth right there. Breh should have just came out his pocket OR talked to the the other dudes about the situation before the bill arrived so they were all on the same page at night's end.

Nothing worse than a wingman who don't know his place.

Dumb ass.

:martin:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Real question. We in 2017 where women man just as much if not more than men in alot of places these days right? So why is it still automatically assumed that the guys have to pay for everything?
Because some women only on that equality wave when it suits them, which causes simps like this nikka in the op to do dumb shyt like what he did. The game’s all fukked up.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Too much info is missing. Are these chics they JUST met that night? :jbhmm:

Or what this a quadruple date? :jbhmm:

If it was prearranged and one to one on some date shyt where the guys asked then yeah maybe they should pay. However if they just pulled that night then idk about all that paying shyt. They could just be there for the free meal at that point.

:mjlol: They asked him if he got lucky that night and he said dude messed it up for all of em. How? :mjlol: You paid the bill bruh by his logic they should all want to suck his dikk after that. the chic you were with wasn't feeling you like that? :mjlol: He lost.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Iono, I'm seeing a lot of "you was a real man" and "my p*ssy just got dry as fukk" from chicks who think they should've paid :patrice:

Women say that shyt as a guilt and shame trip...

Let's be real...

Women like a$$holes...

Women like dudes that tell them "No..."

Women like men that don't give a fukk about their approval...

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I didn't know women weren't fukking broke nikkas anymore
Not when it’s a dude paying $500 for a meal sitting across the table from you.
What use is he?
Even if he didn’t want to pay for the women (we don’t know the full story on their familiarity with each other) he’s still a clown for not AT LEAST paying his own tab.
That’s some clown broke boy shyt.
Why sit and drink and eat if you not gonna pay for your shyt and you expect another man and women to pay your way?

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
shyts crazy how a lot of women be on that independent/I got my own shyt steez.....until it's time to go dutch at dinner

Chivalry is not dead: Most men pay for the first date... and a third of women are secretly happy they do | Daily Mail Online
The study involving 17,000 men and women in the U.S. discovered that 84 per cent of men and 58 per cent of women said that men still usually paid when the bill came, even after they had been together for some time.

But the developing confusion between male and female gender roles was revealed by the nearly two thirds of men who believed women should contribute compared with the 44 per cent of women who felt put out when it was suggested.

-------------

Women lagging behind in gender norms that don't benefit them as usual...