Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
fukk that have to do with what I posted?
Why didn’t they discuss that before hand? while that bill was steady racking up, nobody was like :patrice:?

Dude that paid the whole tab is an entire fool. Especially if he didn’t really have it. That’s just irresponsible. And he got NO ass out of it.
I do agree with the sentiment that that was financially irresponsible.
$500 is a car note payment.
But that goes to show how seriously he takes his manhood and treating women properly.
It’s no coincidence he’s Nigerian.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
wingbasket-660x496.png

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
and it doesnt stop there. A real gentleman would also have paid their rent for 6 months and gave them money to send their kids to private school for 1 school year. If any of the females had bad credit it would be the gentleman thing to do to get the info for all her creditors and pay whats owed.
Are you crazy a real gentlemen would also make sure she is driving a Lexus so she can live the live she should be accustomed to and buy that house in the cul-de-sac. shyt at this point why shouldn't he pay the back child support that is owed to her. That's a real gentleman

kayslay

Daps
Women fukk with nikkas who do less and worse everyday :manny:

They probably had a good laugh and chuckled about the nikka paying 400 bucks when he knows he's broke and not getting any

Then he bought her a calypso from the gas station and went to use her Netflix account
If these girls are accustomed to eating damn near $100 meals I HIGHLY doubt they fukk with dudes who don’t pay.:comeon:
Again stop comparing apples and oranges.
Different strokes differently folks.
What’s funny about what he did.
I don’t know not 1 Woman that would find this noble act funny.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do agree with the sentiment that that was financially irresponsible.
$500 is a car note payment.
But that goes to show how seriously he takes his manhood and treating women properly.
It’s no coincidence he’s Nigerian.
What does a lecture about what “some men” do, have to do with what I posted about this specific man? His aim was obviously to hit hence his “fukked it up for everybody” statement. My statement was re-iterating that he spend money he didn’t have and didn’t accomplish what he was obviously aiming for.

I didnt ask you about what “some men” do. So the smart ass comment wasn’t necessary or relevant.

kayslay

Daps
What does a lecture about what “some men” do, have to do with what I posted about this specific man? His aim was obviously to hit hence his “fukked it up for everybody” statement. My statement was re-iterating that he spend money he didn’t have and didn’t accomplish what he was obviously aiming for.

I didnt ask you about what “some men” do. So the smart ass comment wasn’t necessary or relevant.
It was relevant because it was evident thAt he was more concerned with being “ embarrassed” than getting cooch.

kayslay

Daps
yes thats me

whats funny is you equating becase hes nigerian hes some respectful man who knows how to treat women
Nah I NEVER said he was respectful.
I just know that Nigerians have a patriarchal culture and thrive on showing their wealth and grandeur.

Patriarchy is The elephant in the room that no one is addressing head on.