Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question. We in 2017 where women man just as much if not more than men in alot of places these days right? So why is it still automatically assumed that the guys have to pay for everything?

All women have to do is collectively say "we want men to do this" and theres by far enuf dumb nikkas who will come running. its a limitless supply of free nights out :yeshrug:

And im from an area with a lot of nigerians, nikkas are the some of the biggest tricks ive ever met

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:russ:No bullshyt. They be having bread though but trick like its no tommorrow.

My friend was the side dude to this Dominican single mom thot that was dating some Nigerian cat. Dude dropped like 5 racks on her lawyer fees to gain full custody from her baby daddy and she was cheating on him. She wasnt even cute either:francis:
:scust: Them nikkas will drop bands on any woman. They culture stands by simpin. Scammin ass nikkas with too much colonge on

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The assumption is that the other guys knew in advance that they would have to pay for those women. What if those guys didn't know, but found out at the table from the stupid dude; that the women were eating free? That would might explain why the one dude might have asked about the women paying.

That stooooooopid duded might have just assumed that his boys were cool paying for those chick without asking those dudes.

If they didn't know, that's fine, but assume they did? There are a lot of guys that will ask you on a whole date and want you to pay for it :manny: I still wouldn't be arguing over no check. I'll pay it and be salty with the whole lot. I also thankfully have friends that would never leave me hanging with a $460 bill. I would have gotten at least half.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All women have to do is collectively say "we want men to do this" and theres by far enuf dumb nikkas who will come running. its a limitless supply of free nights out :yeshrug:

And im from an area with a lot of nigerians, nikkas are the some of the biggest tricks ive ever met

Not true. Eventually there are only going to be the same group of dumb nikkas taking them out and eventually those nikkas are going to go broke from taking those free loading chicks out.

Regular guys with common sense are not going to do that shyt. Regular guys with common sense are going to be the ones banging those chicks, because those chicks are not going to bang the clowns taking them to dinner. Those guys taking them to dinner are officially in the friend zone for being so fukking stooooopid and desperate.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they didn't know, that's fine, but assume they did? There are a lot of guys that will ask you on a whole date and want you to pay for it :manny: I still wouldn't be arguing over no check. I'll pay it and be salty with the whole lot. I also thankfully have friends that would never leave me hanging with a $460 bill. I would have gotten at least half.

If you assume that they did then what you are saying might make sense, but the fact that the other friend said something should lead to you to believe that he may not have known. Lets be real here. His boy was trying to buy some p*ssy, by pretending that he is this really nice guy. I wouldn't leave my boy hanging over that kind of bill either, but I would let his ass know some shyt the next time that I spoke to him; because you can't be buying no dinner for no busted broads out of my wallet.

I go back to the basic premise that those chicks are not your wives, mothers, sisters or other female relative. They should have no expectation that they are going to eat that value of food for free from some guys that they are not dating or related to.

Last edited:
Daps
Not when it’s a dude paying $500 for a meal sitting across the table from you.
What use is he?
Even if he didn’t want to pay for the women (we don’t know the full story on their familiarity with each other) he’s still a clown for not AT LEAST paying his own tab.
That’s some clown broke boy shyt.
Why sit and drink and eat if you not gonna pay for your shyt and you expect another man and women to pay your way?

It all depends on looks.

If broke dude is fine then he doesn't have to pay to get a chick to sleep with him or even want a relationship.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you assume that they did then what you are saying might make sense, but the fact that the other friend said something should lead to you to believe that he may not have known. Lets be real here. His boy was trying to buy some p*ssy, by pretending that he is this really nice guy. I wouldn't leave my boy hanging over that kind of bill either, but I would let his ass know some shyt the next time that I spoke to him; because you can't be buying no dinner for no busted broads out of my wallet.

I go back to the basic premise that those chicks are not your wives, mothers, sisters or other female relative. They should have no expectation that they are going to eat that value of food from free from some guys that they are not dating or related to.
Because I witness men, especially on here, being adamant about not paying for dates, Hard on hoes, or whatever, I believe they knew and just didn't want to pay. I don't think the relationship to the people at the dinner table matter more than looking like a fool arguing about the bill. I hate getting 5 separate checks, itemizing and all that. If you're too cheap to pay for dinner, go out for coffee or dessert or something.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
depending on the weight class (bank account) and age of him and his homies, i see nothing wrong with asking/expecting him and the guys to split it. that said, his tweets make it seem like a casual situation (i.e. taking some girls out to eat after meeting them at a club/bar/party) in which case the chicks should have offered to put in.
In another tweet he said he invited the girls out. I mean if he invited them out then I can see why I felt the need to pay.q
yea, if he put the group together (invited the chicks to hang with his boys) the men should pay, BUT if he actually organized this, wasn't some impromptu get together, he was supposed let his dudes know they're paying ahead of time

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I witness men, especially on here, being adamant about not paying for dates, Hard on hoes, or whatever, I believe they knew and just didn't want to pay. I don't think the relationship to the people at the dinner table matter more than looking like a fool arguing about the bill. I hate getting 5 separate checks, itemizing and all that. If you're too cheap to pay for dinner, go out for coffee or dessert or something.

Well it is kind of hard to compare these dudes on the internet to people in real life. In real life somebody would have probably charged that meal to a credit/debit card and not argued with their boys at the table. Then again I would not have been going anywhere with my friends where they would have assumed that I would have been picking up the tab for some chicks that I don't know/am not dating. Those clowns should have taken those four chicks to Chili's, Logans or Buffalo Wild Wings or some shyt. Those places would not have caused no $400.00+.

Fwiw, I am friends with a few dudes that like to go around acting like big shots and splurging on drinks for random chicks. My boys are cool and shyt, but I let them know that I don't pay for random chicks that they are trying to bone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well it is kind of hard to compare these dudes on the internet to people in real life. In real life somebody would have probably charged that meal to a credit/debit card and not argued with their boys at the table. Then again I would not have been going anywhere with my friends where they would have assumed that I would have been picking up the tab for some chicks that I don't know/am not dating. Those clowns should have taken those four chicks to Chili's, Logans or Buffalo Wild Wings or some shyt. Those places would not have caused no $400.00+.

Fwiw, I am friends with a few dudes that like to go around acting like big shots and splurging on drinks for random chicks. My boys are cool and shyt, but I let them know that I don't pay for random chicks that they are trying to bone.

I feel you. I don't have friends that would run up a tab like that and be looking crazy when the bill comes. If I were a dude, I would have took their asses to a bakery and got them all cupcakes. Eat before you meet up with me :manny: Maybe to a bar for a couple drinks, but dinner AND drinks and I'm not sure if people would pay their own way? Nah. It seems like they wanted to impress and dude got stuck. You live and you learn.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if your date isn't wife material and it wasn't nothing serious, the last place we going somewhere that the bill is that much..

i'm figuring 4 dudes and 4 women, the bill per couple is 100 plus tax and tip.. FOH..
$50 a head is "that much"? especially cuz that includes drinks...that's not bad. even some basic shyt like friday's or applebees is gonna be $30/person with one drink and close to $50 if you got two drinks