DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To the untrained this guy doesn't look like a juicer. But whoever this guy is he is 100% on the steroids, probably running a basic Test/Dbol stack.

187cm 105kg of lean visible muscle with abs showing is NOT possible natural. Forget the stats for a second, look at the size, density and fullness of the muscle. I know he has a pump but the size/lean is not naturally possible and the traps are also a give away. Sorry. Please don't bring up this genetics crap.

This natural bodybuilding stuff really needs to die. Anyone who is serious about bodybuilding, wants to look like a bodybuilder or wants maximize athletic shouldn't be natural. If you could get an AMAZING JAW DROPPING physique naturally, steroids would never have been created. Bodybuilding and steroids go together like peanut butter and jelly. This is what steroids were created for. If Arnold and his boys weren't natural in the 70s when bodybuilding was in its golden era, why would you assume it is clean and drug free today? lol

Yes, you can develop a quality lean muscular physique as a natural, the type of body that gets head turning in the beach. But you will not get even close to the level of a basic steroid user who running a simple compound. The natural male produces 30-50mg of Test per week. The average steroid user is injecting 500mg per week, difference.

Man, there isn't an industry dirty as the bodybuilding/supplement industry. You would be able to get more truth from a drug dealer or a pimp than a bodybuilder.

All natural here

Plot twist:ohhh:

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
To the untrained this guy doesn't look like a juicer. But whoever this guy is he is 100% on the steroids, probably running a basic Test/Dbol stack.

187cm 105kg of lean visible muscle with abs showing is NOT possible natural. Forget the stats for a second, look at the size, density and fullness of the muscle. I know he has a pump but the size/lean is not naturally possible and the traps are also a give away. Sorry. Please don't bring up this genetics crap.

This natural bodybuilding stuff really needs to die. Anyone who is serious about bodybuilding, wants to look like a bodybuilder or wants maximize athletic shouldn't be natural. If you could get an AMAZING JAW DROPPING physique naturally, steroids would never have been created. Bodybuilding and steroids go together like peanut butter and jelly. This is what steroids were created for. If Arnold and his boys weren't natural in the 70s when bodybuilding was in its golden era, why would you assume it is clean and drug free today? lol

Yes, you can develop a quality lean muscular physique as a natural, the type of body that gets head turning in the beach. But you will not get even close to the level of a basic steroid user who running a simple compound. The natural male produces 30-50mg of Test per week. The average steroid user is injecting 500mg per week, difference.

Man, there isn't an industry dirty as the bodybuilding/supplement industry. You would be able to get more truth from a drug dealer or a pimp than a bodybuilder.

All natural here

Wtf? I don't know if I understood you correctly but that's me on the pic :dahell:

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
He's saying youre lying and that you arent natural.
Wtf... nikka I'm not even that big but I'll just take it as a compliment I guess... Would never in my life use shyt like that. Jeopardize my health for muscles. I've actually been thinking about quitting lifting all together recently and focus on working. Working 2 jobs right now.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'd like to ask this dude if there are any foods out there that don't fukking kill you.I don't think there is a food out there that he hasn't broken down and told us won't kill us.What does he eat?

He cherry picks most of his research.

I'm a vegan as well so I won't pretend that he's NOT telling the truth about meats/dairy products - but he exaggerates a lot and, indeed, doesn't turn that same critical lense to his vegan diet.

It's what happens when people turn vegan for animal welfare, which is a great thing - but they try to justify it scientifically as well. The amount of meat/fish/dairy products you have to eat for half of his statements to really threaten you is significant. And even eating at that amount is not a guarantee that it will affect you the way he likes to claim it does.

Plus he's just a weirdo, he also makes videos advocating vasectomies and recently made a video about he much he hates and mistrusts women.

Edit: he's definitely not worse than all these phony ass walking sponsors like Simeon Panda.

Daps
He may be juicing yes but when people see another person who is bigger than them and in better shape than them and immediately claim they're juicing is crazy....We are all built differently, and we all put different amount of work into it. How great a physique can be naturally is always going to be an unknown because we all claim steroids when someone has a crazy good physique.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why: y'all nikkas think Bolt is juicing now:snoop:

Lol right! My cousin who works where Bolt trains in Jamaica stated that each time Bolt is doing a main event they test him to see if he's on the PEDS and they find nothing. Bolt is 6'5, 200 lean and lanky. Brehs don't believe in genetics. :yeshrug:

It's like saying LBJ is on PED..

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Lol right! My cousin who works where Bolt trains in Jamaica stated that each time Bolt is doing a main event they test him to see if he's on the PEDS and they find nothing. Bolt is 6'5, 200 lean and lanky. Brehs don't believe in genetics. :yeshrug:

It's like saying LBJ is on PED..

Bolt is built like the average island breh :mjlol:

I guess they all juice too