Daps
People do make excuses for not being in the shape they dream of or want to be. Try dedicating your life to it for 2-3 years and never eating a bad meal and never missing a gym session and see how you look then! Sounds mad boring but never falling off of a solid diet and being consistent with it and you will get crazy results...I get crazy results when I do it for just 8 weeks before each summer....There is obviously a level we all get to and can't get passed naturally I know that but Most of us never treat our bodies well enough to know our full potential. Only a few do.

Daps
People do make excuses for not being in the shape they dream of or want to be. Try dedicating your life to it for 2-3 years and never eating a bad meal and never missing a gym session and see how you look then! Sounds mad boring but never falling off of a solid diet and being consistent with it and you will get crazy results...I get crazy results when I do it for just 8 weeks before each summer....There is obviously a level we all get to and can't get passed naturally I know that but Most of us never treat our bodies well enough to know our full potential. Only a few do.

Yup.

Most people are mentally defeated before they even start

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the person.

But yea eventually you will slow down at some point
It doesn't really.

If you're 20 years or older - the gains in your 3rd year will be much slower than the gains in your 1st. If you had a good training and diet plan in your first year that is.

If someone in their 6th year of training (aka big as shyt already) and is putting on new muscle mass like a newb - he's on roids.

Daps
It doesn't really.

If you're 20 years or older - the gains in your 3rd year will be much slower than the gains in your 1st. If you had a good training and diet plan in your first year that is.

If someone in their 6th year of training (aka big as shyt already) and is putting on new muscle mass like a newb - he's on roids.

Nah I seen cats in the joint grow like weeds and their strength increase,well past their 3rd years and on no roids,some people are just freaks

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Nah I seen cats in the joint grow like weeds and their strength increase,well past their 3rd years and on no roids,some people are just freaks
No. Just stop. After 3 years, you will hardily grow any lean muscle tissues, there's something call diminishing returns. There are no such things as "freaks". A lot of the freaks you may know or people think are freaks are popping orals like candies and injecting multi compounds weekly.

After 3 years regular gym going, you would probably understand the power of steroids and the effects they have. Steroids were basically made to break the natural barrier and for lean muscular guys to go next level

Daps
No. Just stop. After 3 years, you will hardily grow any lean muscle tissues, there's something call diminishing returns. There are no such things as "freaks". A lot of the freaks you may know or people think are freaks are popping orals like candies and injecting multi compounds weekly.

After 3 years regular gym going, you would probably understand the power of steroids and the effects they have. Steroids were basically made to break the natural barrier and for lean muscular guys to go next level

:mjlol: I did 6 years in the joint trust me I did my observation with the eye test and not stuff that is in books.

You are wrong my man:francis:

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
2-3 years is nothing though. People been lifting seriously for 10-20 years and you have internet experts that started lifting a month ago saying straight away they on roids.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
2-3 years is nothing though. People been lifting seriously for 10-20 years and you have internet experts that started lifting a month ago saying straight away they on roids.
If you're on your 15th year of proper training - you most likely not making any real type of gains. Bodybuilding stuff like symmetry and proportion yeah but lean muscle mass? Nah. It's not genetically possible.

Daps
I don't understand why the whole society is built up to limit yourself. To think that nothing is possible. It's cliche af but YOLO. You should always strive and prosper

This is why some people just won't achieve more than they can because they think they are limited to the 'norm' and watch others who achieve greater things and claim they're 'lucky' or 'cheating' etc.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The McCarthy-like Salem Witch Trials continues. Don't be insecure and jealous brehs.