DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where did you see me say this? How is your reading mate? This is me right now I'm cutting. I'll be as big as Simeon in 6 years best believe. I know y'all simple minded nikkas won't believe it but I do and that's the only important thing. My stats on that pic is 105kg and 187cm. I started my cut at 120kg. Im 100kg now. Can post back pic too if you wanna

lcqs72E.jpg

You won't be as big as him with that low of a body fat percentage and high of vascularity and definition.:yeshrug: He on da juice man:francis:

Daps
Regardless or not if he natty or nah, y'all nikkas need to stop claiming every big motherfukker is on roids. Just because y'all ain't anywhere close to their physiques doesn't mean they "cheated" their way to it. These people y'all always claiming are on roids have been working out longer than you have lived. Before you were even a sperm in your dads ball sack (see kali muscle for e.g.) Unless you have been working out 10+ years strict IMO you are not obliged to comment on stuff like this. Having been in the gym for a month doesn't make you an expert like many of y'all seem to believe. And I can guarantee that even if y'all started juicing you would never obtain that physique. You are already coming in with the wrong mindset.

Man shutup wit all that shyt,them nikkas is juicing flat out,yea some nikkas mindset is fukked when it comes to lifting,but the facts will remain facts Simeon is on roids

Daps
Where did you see me say this? How is your reading mate? This is me right now I'm cutting. I'll be as big as Simeon in 6 years best believe. I know y'all simple minded nikkas won't believe it but I do and that's the only important thing. My stats on that pic is 105kg and 187cm. I started my cut at 120kg. Im 100kg now. Can post back pic too if you wanna

lcqs72E.jpg

:russ::mjlol: nikka you will never be as big and ripped as Simeon without roids

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

lcqs72E.jpg

You look great for a natural but you got at least 10 lbs of pure fat (maybe more) to lose before you are as lean as he is. Then add that all back in as pure muscle plus another 10 lbs on top of that, then stay full and vascular even when maintaining that bf%. Good luck.

Good job though on your success so far

Daps
You look great for a natural but you got at least 10 lbs of pure fat (maybe more) to lose before you are as lean as he is. Then add that all back in as pure muscle plus another 10 lbs on top of that, then stay full and vascular even when maintaining that bf%. Good luck.

Yea,he def has a good physique,but he out his mind if he think he gonna look like Simeon without drugs or some unnatural substances

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps

Yeah I'm aiming to lose about 20lbs more. I'm ok with y'all not believing I'll be able to obtain that physique natty. People claim me not being natty already. But it's just all jealousy. When I say I've been lifting for almost 4 years seriously I mean it. No parties or anything. Getting my sleep macros in etc. I'm 20 now turning 21 next year. Here is a back pic as well. Just wait and see.

AQaZZV8.jpg

Daps
Yeah I'm aiming to lose about 20lbs more. I'm ok with y'all not believing I'll be able to obtain that physique natty. People claim me not being natty already. But it's just all jealousy. When I say I've been lifting for almost 4 years seriously I mean it. No parties or anything. Getting my sleep macros in etc. I'm 20 now turning 21 next year. Here is a back pic as well. Just wait and see.

AQaZZV8.jpg

:camby: You trippin