Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is obviously on gear :mjlol:

I dont care who takes roids and who doesnt but they are not for me.
The situation I dont like is the naive teenagers who see his physique and end up living by his every word in the gym, will never look like him because they dont have the gear. He's out here spitting that natural bullshyt to prosper in his business. He should just never mention being natural again.

Exactly, grown men getting hood winked deserve it, it's the kids that I see being fooled by this shyt that bothers me and I've run into many of them.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
These bodybuilders/Youtube guys are turning teenage boys into insecure little girls....its a combination of :mjlol: & :mjcry:

I read these kids youtube comments (and the time I made a mistake and read BB.com)...and a lot of them seem to feel like you gotta look like these huge dudes in order to get some bytches.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Where did you see me say this? How is your reading mate? This is me right now I'm cutting. I'll be as big as Simeon in 6 years best believe. I know y'all simple minded nikkas won't believe it but I do and that's the only important thing. My stats on that pic is 105kg and 187cm. I started my cut at 120kg. Im 100kg now. Can post back pic too if you wanna

lcqs72E.jpg

To the untrained this guy doesn't look like a juicer. But whoever this guy is he is 100% on the steroids, probably running a basic Test/Dbol stack.

187cm 105kg of lean visible muscle with abs showing is NOT possible natural. Forget the stats for a second, look at the size, density and fullness of the muscle. I know he has a pump but the size/lean is not naturally possible and the traps are also a give away. Sorry. Please don't bring up this genetics crap.

This natural bodybuilding stuff really needs to die. Anyone who is serious about bodybuilding, wants to look like a bodybuilder or wants maximize athletic shouldn't be natural. If you could get an AMAZING JAW DROPPING physique naturally, steroids would never have been created. Bodybuilding and steroids go together like peanut butter and jelly. This is what steroids were created for. If Arnold and his boys weren't natural in the 70s when bodybuilding was in its golden era, why would you assume it is clean and drug free today? lol

Yes, you can develop a quality lean muscular physique as a natural, the type of body that gets head turning in the beach. But you will not get even close to the level of a basic steroid user who running a simple compound. The natural male produces 30-50mg of Test per week. The average steroid user is injecting 500mg per week, difference.

Man, there isn't an industry dirty as the bodybuilding/supplement industry. You would be able to get more truth from a drug dealer or a pimp than a bodybuilder.

All natural here

Last edited: