RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Bolt is no juicer breh. He just managed to use his long legs to benefit him in ways others can't. Bolt is just a beast.
I'm not saying Bolt is juicing, i'm just using him as a comparison. But looking at the stats he's doing some crazy ish. He's comparable to Simeon in terms of results. You don't get results like Bolt/Simeon through sheer hard work if it is natural. It's got to be God given, freak of nature type ish.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bolt is no juicer breh. He just managed to use his long legs to benefit him in ways others can't. Bolt is just a beast.

What kind of logic is this? :comeon:

Did it occur that perhaps the combination of his natural physical gifts with a PED enhanced training regimen is the cause of his greatness? Why would it have to be one or the other?

In a world where 7 billion people could potentially use PED's, we are supposed to believe that there is a person that is faster than every juicing guy on Earth--by a significant margin--and that person is natural?

The same guy who is part of a track and field national team that had 5 athletes fail PED tests?

Usain Bolt might be clean. There is no proof to the contrary. Let's not ignore common sense though. Its 2015....after the MLB steroid era and the exposal of Lance Armstrong I can't believe that people are still so quick to take the word of these athletes. They are men, not gods. And there is a lot of money involved in their success.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he does.

It's like Bolt saying what separates him from others is his work ethic and training. Only way Bolt isn't juicing is if he's a legitimate freak of nature. But of course that doesn't sell supplements and all that jazz.

He's a freak of nature that happens to do PEDs. All of them do. Anyone that legitimately thinks otherwise is braindead imo.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli will turn this into a race issue :mjlol: that aside Panda is juicing, while I understand the reasons dudes in the industry lie, I hate that they do.

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
Regardless or not if he natty or nah, y'all nikkas need to stop claiming every big motherfukker is on roids. Just because y'all ain't anywhere close to their physiques doesn't mean they "cheated" their way to it. These people y'all always claiming are on roids have been working out longer than you have lived. Before you were even a sperm in your dads ball sack (see kali muscle for e.g.) Unless you have been working out 10+ years strict IMO you are not obliged to comment on stuff like this. Having been in the gym for a month doesn't make you an expert like many of y'all seem to believe. And I can guarantee that even if y'all started juicing you would never obtain that physique. You are already coming in with the wrong mindset.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Regardless or not if he natty or nah, y'all nikkas need to stop claiming every big motherfukker is on roids. Just because y'all ain't anywhere close to their physiques doesn't mean they "cheated" their way to it. These people y'all always claiming are on roids have been working out longer than you have lived. Before you were even a sperm in your dads ball sack (see kali muscle for e.g.) Unless you have been working out 10+ years strict IMO you are not obliged to comment on stuff like this. Having been in the gym for a month doesn't make you an expert like many of y'all seem to believe. And I can guarantee that even if y'all started juicing you would never obtain that physique. You are already coming in with the wrong mindset.
You are making way more of it than needed.

In here there is the occasional debate but no one really gives a damn if they are. Generally people here are focused on what they do and helping each other out.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Most very big and very ripped cats is on roids.

It's important because a) they are literally selling lies b) they've messed the game up in terms of expectations.

You can train for 10 years natty and you won't look as big as someone like Simeon.

I've no reason to hate. I'm proud of my body. But frauds never get excused where i'm from. I can respect the work Simeon has done to attain his body. But I don't respect him as a man because he's lying and making money off the lie.

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
Most very big and very ripped cats is on roids.

It's important because a) they are literally selling lies b) they've messed the game up in terms of expectations.

You can train for 10 years natty and you won't look as big as someone like Simeon.

I've no reason to hate. I'm proud of my body. But frauds never get excused where i'm from. I can respect the work Simeon has done to attain his body. But I don't respect him as a man because he's lying and making money off the lie.
I'm about to finish my 4th year. Give me 6 years more and I'll most definitely look like him if not bigger

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Dude is obviously on gear :mjlol:

I dont care who takes roids and who doesnt but they are not for me.
The situation I dont like is the naive teenagers who see his physique and end up living by his every word in the gym, will never look like him because they dont have the gear. He's out here spitting that natural bullshyt to prosper in his business. He should just never mention being natural again.

3rdCoast

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:

This guy thinks gains are linear

:mjlol:
Where did you see me say this? How is your reading mate? This is me right now I'm cutting. I'll be as big as Simeon in 6 years best believe. I know y'all simple minded nikkas won't believe it but I do and that's the only important thing. My stats on that pic is 105kg and 187cm. I started my cut at 120kg. Im 100kg now. Can post back pic too if you wanna

lcqs72E.jpg