Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Overthink yourself into loneliness yall
Head in the sand babble
So she settling for you

Why the man isn’t settling for her

So many nikkas really put this much power in females hands with giving a woman a phrase of settling for you

So a woman who been fukked and dumped by dope boys/ex cons and has a kid or kids and regardless of her degree and salary would be settling for u? so want would you be doing if you entertain her as just a regular 9-5, 50/60k a year dude who travel and do everything as well

Stop letting any woman tell u she would be settling when those other nikkas wouldn’t even settle for her ass
She didn't explicitly state to him that she's settling it's being demonstrated through actions

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

The main signs from my experience are:

- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match

- She doesn’t initiate physical touch

Y’all add on.

Can you please explain this part; and the process of how you're doing this :dahell:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
IMG-8912.jpg
Saw this saying this is the future of dating :dead:

3 robots in 20 years nikka I could divide :russ:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
When God tells her you are not her husband

:mjlol:

bishes love using "god" as an excuse when it's really just their twisted internal voice continuing to lead them to the hell they deserve in many cases. imagine 80% of women initiate divorces and all of a sudden it's god saying blow up your family because there is no spark in your marriage. nooo shyt, you've been together for 15 years ain't nothing new under the sun. be content in that steadfast love the person has for you. gaahhhhdamn

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I only ever felt this in my first relationship because I was over eager to please. I've since learnt that saying "no" and not complimenting your girl for the sake of it are very powerful tools you can use to make yourself more of a prize in a relationship.

It's push and pull. There's value in coming across as somewhat erractic and leaving them in a bit of doubt as to whether or not you really like them.

To answer your question though:
- When you go out, she only gets dolled up if there will be other people she knows there

- Keeps a bit of distance when you're walking in public

- Doesn't take pictures with you

- Doesn't feel in anyway threatened by other women or how they interact with you.