Signs she’s settling for you

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Settling implies she had better options but......ya know.....settled.

Usually what happens is that she can choose to be a side piece/jumpoff for a male "10" or be wifey to a male "7." The 7....he makes just as much money as Mr 10 but he's 5'9" with dad bod instead of 6'3" and looking like Tyson Beckford.

She's not settling because she was NEVER gonna get the hot breh to commit to anything besides a threesome with another girl on Saturday. Women have the illusion of choice. Odds are good but the goods are odd......
Nah there are plenty of women (men too) that hate being single and would date someone they really ain't into like that. Plenty that are settling because it's easier than being in the dating game. So she'll just date the first thing that comes her way even if she's not all that into the person she's dating. Doesn't mean they can't get that 10 they want but they are too afraid of putting themselves out there and dealing with the dating game to get that 10 she has the capability of pulling.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Nothing wrong with that, its not like we men remain madly in love 10 years down the line, everyone just settles, no sane person likes to be out there dating.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The signs a woman is settling are the same signs she just ain't that into you
IE: if you never hear from her if you don't reach out first, she ain't pressed to see you etc
If I'm honest i probably settle way more than any woman has settled on me. It's a whole archetype of women who men just use for sex with no serious intention of dating or being serious. So shyt goes both ways imo
If she not super excited in the beginning it's not even making it to that point where she can settle. fukk i look like spending money on a second date if the vibes were never there

Daps
Settling implies she had better options but......ya know.....settled.

Usually what happens is that she can choose to be a side piece/jumpoff for a male "10" or be wifey to a male "7." The 7....he makes just as much money as Mr 10 but he's 5'9" with dad bod instead of 6'3" and looking like Tyson Beckford.

She's not settling because she was NEVER gonna get the hot breh to commit to anything besides a threesome with another girl on Saturday. Women have the illusion of choice. Odds are good but the goods are odd......

The is only half logical, because there aren’t enough of those men to go around in the first place. There are more attractive women than men. And y’all never acknowledge that she could have been with a man for years, whether he was a 10, or a 5, and he strung her along, talked about marriage, and never proposed. Now, she’s been with this man 3 years, she’s happy with him, he treats her well, but doesn’t want to be married. Now, she’s expected to end a relationship with a man she loves, and simply find someone else she’s attracted to, and compatible with, and get the ring in a year. There are plenty of men who want to be in relationships, but not be married. Men throw away women with good qualities all the time, because we aren’t feeling it. I’ve done it multiple times. Those women had good qualities, looked good, but I didn’t feel they were the one for me.

When I got with my wife, I know she was the one. Every decent person isn’t going to be the one for you.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

The main signs from my experience are:

- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match

- She doesn’t initiate physical touch

Y’all add on.

It’s not being insecure, the fact is you can’t be everyone’s type. Like I said above I already had a roster and narrowed it down to two. Tbh I should’ve bushed this girl earlier but she was so bad lol but my main girl is bad too, difference is she’s damn near obsessed with me while the girl I bushed acted like she was doing me a favor
This is called dating. And typically you and main girl move on to a relationship based on the mutual attraction you both obviously feel towards each other. Unless you’re just seeking attention. Which seems to be case based on this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When God tells her you are not her husband

:mjlol:

I watched the entire clip and this woman didn't say a single substantial thing as to why she wanted to up and leave. Just say that you wanna go back on the streets and see what's out there and admit you broke your own home. These women will sit right next to their husbands on the couch thinking up nonsense and letting this nonsense marinate in their heads for months. Then they talk to their girlfriends about it and of course they egg them on until one day they drop a bomb on the husband that she's leaving.

I recently watched the movie Kramer vs. Kramer, and it was basically the same sh*t. Dustin Hoffman comes home, is on the verge of closing a major account at his job, a potential promotion awaits him, a major step in his career. He gets home to his Manhattan apartment where he's paying all the bills, and his wife hits him with "I'm leaving you" and bounces.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Unless you feel your significant other's the perfect match for you & nobody could compare for whatever reason you're settling. Almost everyone male & female is settling.

-We don't pick the best, we pick from the best of what's available.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
An eager beaver will always pull my exclusive attention........it was always the girls that I could see got a buzz when I showed up or was around that got my attention........i return energy, so whatever is given gets returned 10 times....no games, no drama........it feels soooooooo good loving somebody when somebody loves you back.......
If it ain't mutual you DON'T want it. That's that energy. I'm gonna keep preaching the message like testament.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I watched the entire clip and this woman didn't say a single substantial thing as to why she wanted to up and leave. Just say that you wanna go back on the streets and see what's out there and admit you broke your own home. These women will sit right next to their husbands on the couch thinking up nonsense and letting this nonsense marinate in their heads for months. Then they talk to their girlfriends about it and of course they egg them on until one day they drop a bomb on the husband that she's leaving.

I recently watched the movie Kramer vs. Kramer, and it was basically the same sh*t. Dustin Hoffman comes home, is on the verge of closing a major account at his job, a potential promotion awaits him, a major step in his career. He gets home to his Manhattan apartment where he's paying all the bills, and his wife hits him with "I'm leaving you" and bounces.

It should be mandatory that every black man married to a black woman get a prenup. It’s not a matter of if you’ll get divorced or not, it’s a matter of when. :hubie:
That bird in the video you quoted, Megan Good, Tia Mowry etc, show that you could be in a happy, friendly, monogamous, stress free relationship and the woman will still leave just because. It’s most definitely due to her friends and social media.

Daps
It should be mandatory that every black man married to a black woman get a prenup. It’s not a matter of if you’ll get divorced or not, it’s a matter of when. :hubie:
That bird in the video you quoted, Megan Good, Tia Mowry etc, show that you could be in a happy, friendly, monogamous, stress free relationship and the woman will still leave just because. It’s most definitely due to her friends and social media.

:dahell:

Do you honestly think women of other races don’t get divorced?

Daps

Megan's ex is the one who filed the divorce :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH