Signs she’s settling for you

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You should be happy she's "settling" for you.

You cant make others happy, you can love them but that's for you and out your heart if she brushes that "love" off that's on her and shows the hates she living in. What matters is that your happy. Disrespect in a whole other topic. If your genuinely nice and loving to a woman and she spites you for it, it shows what kind of hate she carries in her heart.

Yeah as cliche as it sounds you can often tell by the look in their eye and their demeanor when they are around you. When they REALLY fukk with you or are into they light up around you, their whole energy changes when they see you. You can see a spark in their eye. I always feel bad for dudes who have never been with a woman who looks at them like that.

I felt that before as a handsome dude and its mostly lust. Lust fades with time. Woman can be bytchy to you everyday but still love you. Love is stronger then lust. Its why when woman get older they have contempt for you when the lust fades, and this goes both ways. Being compatible with someone is a lot better then lust and love.

A woman who settles for a good man is probably a good person herself but a woman who settles for a simp probably has a list of issues, just like the simp. Same as a "Bad boy" who settles for a "bad bitych", they both have trauma that they both can live with together.

Whats more important is understanding woman's emotions and motives and being a man, then with time any woman your with will view you as the winner.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
These are really weird, vague, gaslighting replies. What the fukk do either of these even mean?
How is what I said weird or vague? I asked if HIS behavior could be a factor in her disinterest.

Who is gaslighting? He is the one playing games with women to feed his ego.

If you don’t understand what that means or you think the person on the receiving end of that treatment (the woman) deserves that treatment then we have different opinions and that’s ok. That doesn’t mean I am wrong though.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I’ve seen women who are late 30s, 40s

Who once was in their late teens , 20s chasing after the rappers, dope boys, the so called live nikkas and now they have a little degree , better job/money now has all of a sudden become these women who not so called settling and u have to be making a certain amount of money, have this certain look and style, etc

Remember these are the same women who spread those same legs open to nikkas with no future, no steady job/benefits, and used and played but they want to wipe that passed away and now want to rebrand themselves as this go to woman

U nikkas better wake up

They prioritize being able to leave a man anytime they want to.

Don't ever entertain such a woman.

She is not a wife.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You should be happy she's "settling" for you.

You cant make others happy, you can love them but that's for you and out your heart if she brushes that "love" off that's on her and shows the hates she living in. What matters is that your happy. Disrespect in a whole other topic. If your genuinely nice and loving to a woman and she spites you for it, it shows what kind of hate she carries in her heart.

I felt that before as a handsome dude and its mostly lust. Lust fades with time. Woman can be bytchy to you everyday but still love you. Love is stronger then lust. Its why when woman get older they have contempt for you when the lust fades, and this goes both ways. Being compatible with someone is a lot better then lust and love.

A woman who settles for a good man is probably a good person herself but a woman who settles for a simp probably has a list of issues, just like the simp. Same as a "Bad boy" who settles for a "bad bitych", they both have trauma that they both can live with together.

Whats more important is understanding woman's emotions and motives and being a man, then with time any woman your with will view you as the winner.
Nah I'm not talking about lust or that initial attraction. I'm talking about that look they give when they genuinely fukk with you as a person and love you. That look of when they feel protected and content. That look of her trusting you with ALL of her and she's mentally all the way in with you.

I'm not talking about the early stages when everything is so passionate. And not talking just lust either as I've had some that I could tell still lusted after me but didn't love me any more. It's a whole different vibe and demeanor.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm not talking about lust or that initial attraction. I'm talking about that look they give when they genuinely fukk with you as a person and love you. That look of when they feel protected and content. That look of her trusting you with ALL of her and she's mentally all the way in with you.

I'm not talking about the early stages when everything is so passionate. And not talking just lust either as I've had some that I could tell still lusted after me but didn't love me any more. It's a whole different vibe and demeanor.
It’s lust.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I’ve seen women who are late 30s, 40s

Who once was in their late teens , 20s chasing after the rappers, dope boys, the so called live nikkas and now they have a little degree , better job/money now has all of a sudden become these women who not so called settling and u have to be making a certain amount of money, have this certain look and style, etc

Remember these are the same women who spread those same legs open to nikkas with no future, no steady job/benefits, and used and played but they want to wipe that passed away and now want to rebrand themselves as this go to woman

U nikkas better wake up
Those are smash and dash, side piece women. That's on them.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Choosing to exist in a state of malingering fear will never negate the work that needs to be done.

Even if you lie to yourself and think you've found company and acceptance in your pretending.

Daps
Settling implies she had better options but......ya know.....settled.

Usually what happens is that she can choose to be a side piece/jumpoff for a male "10" or be wifey to a male "7." The 7....he makes just as much money as Mr 10 but he's 5'9" with dad bod instead of 6'3" and looking like Tyson Beckford.

She's not settling because she was NEVER gonna get the hot breh to commit to anything besides a threesome with another girl on Saturday. Women have the illusion of choice. Odds are good but the goods are odd......