Signs she’s settling for you

Daps
None of those two are accurate....

The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling, it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.

The second ..all female are notorious for..

Even married they are scared of rejection....even if you hit it 10 000...they won't initiate because it could mean your no longer into them(in their mind) if you say no.
:mjlol:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
An eager beaver will always pull my exclusive attention........it was always the girls that I could see got a buzz when I showed up or was around that got my attention........i return energy, so whatever is given gets returned 10 times....no games, no drama........it feels soooooooo good loving somebody when somebody loves you back.......
This mentality is the answer to most brehs problems

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i definitely settled :yeshrug:

and im ok with that. the kind of woman i actually want would rip my heart out of my chest and my balls through my wallet.

you dont have to vibe on everything and like all the same things, because you can find new things to get into together, you can show them new things, and vice versa. for instance a favorite movie, or meal, or song. i used to constantly worry about being compatible on a ridiculous level before i realized i was just trying to date myself.

obligatory :dame: for that last sentence but yeah

settling isnt always bad

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Real signs she is settling for you..

- she is bold ( put you in your place for no reason)
- she is bored and looks bored
- she is evasive
- she don't get wet
- she is weirdly motivated to make you look better than you are
- she is doing 10 000 projects at the same time to keep her mind occupied
- if she is 35+ she is doing things way past her age(tattoo, piercing..)..

As a 43 year old man married for 16 years... These are the reasons I compiled from my wife's friend failed marriage cu they settled..

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Signs she didn't settle
- wants you out in public with her
- wants to travel with you
- talks random stuff to you
- tries to talk about things your into(b-ball, hip hop)
- mad at you during her Luteal phase but loves you right back after
- loves you before her Luteal phase like you invented sex
- vibes with you
- Will challenge your relationship ( make shyt up to spite you

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

The main signs from my experience are:

- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match

- She doesn’t initiate physical touch

Y’all add on.
Smart man

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
When God tells her you are not her husband

:mjlol:

Lol this is bizarre..Real shxt tho you gotta stay on top of the content your girl is consuming and most of all the people in her ear especially if she’s a baddie….If they where friends b4 the relationship that’s says a lot cause they more than likely run in the same circle and homie probably was content and had his guard down to the snakes whole time…

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah I'm not talking about lust or that initial attraction. I'm talking about that look they give when they genuinely fukk with you as a person and love you. That look of when they feel protected and content. That look of her trusting you with ALL of her and she's mentally all the way in with you.

I'm not talking about the early stages when everything is so passionate. And not talking just lust either as I've had some that I could tell still lusted after me but didn't love me any more. It's a whole different vibe and demeanor.
Yeah nikka never had a woman who is actually excited to spend time lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol this is bizarre..Real shxt tho you gotta stay on top of the content your girl is consuming and most of all the people in her ear especially if she’s a baddie….If they where friends b4 the relationship that’s says a lot cause they more than likely run in the same circle and homie probably was content and had his guard down to the snakes whole time…

It's too late. Too many outside influence so never get legally married until laws change. You don't have to go to a court house tonlove someone

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
"We were friends first." just means he wanted me and I never gave him a chance so I put him in the friendzone. Then when I got tired and couldn't find the man I wanted, I finally let him have it.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"We were friends first." just means he wanted me and I never gave him a chance so I put him in the friendzone. Then when I got tired and couldn't find the man I wanted, I finally let him have it.
See, THIS is settling to me. 2 people realizing what their level is/what they can deal with is something different.