Signs she’s settling for you

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But……..my point was referring to women with a preference. The bolded is clearly important when pursuing a relationship, but as far as women with a certain type that they go for, which not all women have anyways which is why OP singled it out as a sign, if you don’t fall under that, I can almost guarantee she’s not being honest about her true intentions.

:yeshrug: And if that’s the case, then fine. Use her like she’s using you, just be aware of the individual that you’re getting into a relationship with, and never become too attached. Like a rebound, I’ve been a rebound before and knew it, no matter what game she would try to run. So I never treated her more than that knowing she would be going back to dude anyways.
So you're making a point to sniff out/look up probably a double digit count of men and how they look to prove a point? Or are you catching wind of about 2 of them and drawing conclusions?

The former is doing too much.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
So you're making a point to sniff out/look up probably a double digit count of men and how they look to prove a point? Or are you catching wind of about 2 of them and drawing conclusions?

The former is doing too much.
:snoop: No breh, how the fukk would that even be possible? You’ll never know her true body count anyways, so if you have some sort of retroactive jealousy thing going on, it’s best to go the “don’t ask, don’t tell” route anyways. But, hell, I would say most of the women I’ve dated, I was aware of some of the dudes they kicked it with and it wasn’t no real type there to begin with, just who they were feeling at the time, a mixed bag if you will. Yet, the small amount of women who I fell into who they typically go for, I damn near didn’t have to try at all, almost always felt me more than I felt them.

And on the flip side, been with women who claimed they were trying something new, just getting back on the scene, and it didn’t pan out. Just saying have some awareness of who you’re dealing with at all times and treat them accordingly. If you’re dealing with someone and you’ve seen who they’ve dated in the past and you don’t fit into it, don’t get too comfortable is all I’m saying.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: No breh, how the fukk would that even be possible? You’ll never know her true body count anyways, so if you have some sort of retroactive jealousy thing going on, it’s best to go the “don’t ask, don’t tell” route anyways. But, hell, I would say most of the women I’ve dated, I was aware of some of the dudes they kicked it with and it wasn’t no real type there to begin with, just who they were feeling at the time, a mixed bag if you will. Yet, the small amount of women who I fell into who they typically go for, I damn near didn’t have to try at all, almost always felt me more than I felt them.

And on the flip side, been with women who claimed they were trying something new, just getting back on the scene, and it didn’t pan out. Just saying have some awareness of who you’re dealing with at all times and treat them accordingly.
Body count =/= boyfriends.

So you're doing the latter of what I asked. Got it.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Body count =/= boyfriends.

So you're doing the latter of what I asked. Got it.
Don’t matter if it’s just a couple of them, if I already notice a pattern, then that gives me enough an idea of who I’m dealing with. I don’t need to see every single person you’ve fukked to see you’re type. So it’s not “drawing a conclusion based on just two nikkas”, it’s making an astute observation of someone’s dating history.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If she likes you, she likes you and not your money. She’s appreciates you for you. But don’t sleep, you better spend something on taking her out and buy her gifts. They all expect it at some point.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t matter if it’s just a couple of them, if I already notice a pattern, then that gives me enough an idea of who I’m dealing with. I don’t need to see every single person you’ve fukked to see you’re type. So it’s not “drawing a conclusion based on just two nikkas”, it’s making an astute observation of someone’s dating history.
Two niqqas ain't enough in 2024, there's 18 others and they all ain't gonna look like the first 2 you found. So you are in fact drawing a conclusion. The conclusion is likely closer to the truth than not, but that's what it is.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Two niqqas ain't enough in 2024, there's 18 others and they all ain't gonna look like the first 2 you found. So you are in fact drawing a conclusion. The conclusion is likely closer to the truth than not, but that's what it is.
This is my only point. If I’m noticing a pattern in front of me, then this is an accurate assessment of the person as far as I’m concerned, I don’t need a history lesson of the bytch. Hell, even if she don’t gotta type, if the last nikka is an mentally, emotionally, unstable bum, I’m still not gonna take her seriously.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bro...u didn't even have to say it.
I already knew it.... Respectfully.
Smh
Then you know my point is based on making the difference between when she settles...or.she really fell for you...

Imagine you being attracted to the same chicks you where falling for before you got experiences....

Learning is not just for man...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Then you know my point is based on making the difference between when she settles...or.she really fell for you...

Imagine you being attracted to the same chicks you where falling for before you got experiences....

Learning is not just for man...

Ok...the issue is this.
There really is no deep "learning and changing" with them. Its just more adapting.
I know it seems the same but there's a difference.

They dont look inside themselves, see the flaws and mistakes. And grow and get better from experiences.
They blame other people and just try to do something different.
Its a smart move but it's settling and deep inside they didn't really change. What they liked before is still what they like now.
So they aren't happy with the adapting. Its just the smarter move.
Her feelings on the situation will show itself in her not being head over heels about the man. Or not being super sexually attracted to him.
She might care about him. Say the words "I love u". Cause he's predictable, does the right things, treats her nice and takes care of the kids.
But he doesn't get that p*ssy going crazy which makes her want to suck him off when he ain't even ask for it.

U are right...married men know all about their women "being too shy" to initiate sex.
Because all a married nikka is, is just the dude that treated her differently than all the other nikkaz out there.
So she's "afraid of rejection" with him
(I'm being sarcastic)

And he wins the prize of being with this bytch for the rest of his life. Putting up with her sht. Maybe getting some head on his birthday.

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Sometimes a woman settling isn't always seen as negative:

Love bombing. You think she is really enamored with you, but in her mind she's only saying what you want to hear.

Shallow conversations. If she's not being her natural self with you (9/10 women are weird, goofy, silly, odd) then she's not that into you.

Unbelievably forgiving. She ignores every fault and blunder because she can't afford to dump you.

People settle for a lot of reasons and they're all selfish reasons. Humans are selfish creatures and prone to lying, mostly to ourselves. You don't really need to talk to that many people just to find a person that likes you. It may seem silly to pick one person instead of 4, but you only have so many hours in a day, so many likes/dislikes to remember, birthdays, conversations. All you need is one.