Signs she’s settling for you

Daps
Unbelievably forgiving. She ignores every fault and blunder because she can't afford to dump you.

This is something that doesn’t get discussed enough on here. We keep saying women chose the wrong man, but forget that man didn’t start out disrespecting her. He acted a certain way, he said certain things, and by the time he started acting up, she was in love with him, and didn’t want to leave. Women hate starting over. It’s not easy meeting people you’re attracted to for either gender, but for a woman, she doesn’t know if that man she sleeps with after a couple weeks is going to commit. Men don’t care as much. We consider it a conquest. Women don’t have the same scarcity mentality when it comes to sex. They have a scarcity mentality when it comes fo commitment.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Ok...the issue is this.
There really is no deep "learning and changing" with them. Its just more adapting.
I know it seems the same but there's a difference.

They dont look inside themselves, see the flaws and mistakes. And grow and get better from experiences.
They blame other people and just try to do something different.
Its a smart move but it's settling and deep inside they didn't really change. What they liked before is still what they like now.
So they aren't happy with the adapting. Its just the smarter move.
Her feelings on the situation will show itself in her not being on head over heels about the man. Or not being super sexually attracted to him.
She might care about him. Say the words "I love u". Cause he's predictable, does the right things, treats her nice and takes care of the kids.
But he doesn't get that p*ssy going crazy which makes her want to suck him off when he ain't even ask for it.

U are right...married men know all about their women "being too shy" to not initiate sex.
Because all a married nikka is, is just the dude that treated her differently than all the other nikkaz out there.
So she's "afraid of rejection" with him
(I'm being sarcastic)

And he wins the prize of being with this bytch for the rest of his life. Putting up with her sht. Maybe getting some head on his birthday.
What?? That's not the reality of the successful marriage at all.

Those married man get extra attention from single woman and that put severe pressure on their wives..

It's a reason why it's easy to cheat...and yes your wife knows it...if she settled.. I would have been running through even her friends

Again.. when she doesn't settle..it's a different life... I would even say it's easier for man when she settles because they don't get to deal with the extra we deal with it.

A woman that settle is even dangerous for other relationships... They will attack other relationships even making shyt up.

A woman can settle and initiate sex until dude can't take it no more.. and initiate sex with a bunch of other dudes too..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What?? That's not the reality of the successful marriage at all.

Those married man get extra attention from single woman and that put severe pressure on their wives..

It's a reason why it's easy to cheat...and yes your wife knows it...if she settled.. I would have been running through even her friends

Again.. when she doesn't settle..it's a different life... I would even say it's easier for man when she settles because they don't get to deal with the extra we deal with it.

A woman that settle is even dangerous for other relationships... They will attack other relationships even making shyt up.

A woman can settle and initiate sex until dude can't take it no more.. and initiate sex with a bunch of other dudes too..

U through the word "successful" in that bolded like to make it all make sense.
Because successful is subjective.
People can be together forever but is it really successful.

The vast majority. Damn near all marriages will end in divorce, or separation or sexless.
That part ain't even a debate, right.
That's a full stop

All the other things u wrote, brother, seem to jump all over the place a bit.
Or I just couldn't grasp the concept u were kicking.

Again. Pretty much every person in a relationship is settling. They would definitely be with that celebrity the always wanted but they'll settle for u.

But besides that extreme example. All women have a man or 2 from their past that they'll never forget and wish things turned out differently between them.
That nikka probably didn't like her like that, and treated her that way, even tho she wanted him.

The husband is the man who liked her and she knows through her experience that it's hard to find men that actually like her.
So they get into a relationship.
Husband nikkaz think they won a prize but all they got is a woman he couldnt get what she really wanted. But settled for what she could get.

This is why once the world started changing, women started to initiate divorce more frequently

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
None of those two are accurate....

The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling, it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.

The second ..all female are notorious for..

Even married they are scared of rejection....even if you hit it 10 000...they won't initiate because it could mean your no longer into them(in their mind) if you say no.
No the fukk they ain't. I ain't even trying to date a female longterm if she isn't initiating. shyt one of my favorite things to do is doing little shyt to get them worked up and in the mood without initiating just to make them initiate and ask for some dikk.

I know plenty of women in long term marriages or relationships who stay out of the comfort of security instead of being enthralled with their husbands, not proud of it but knocked down a few too. And it be them same women who have the husbands complaining that their wife never initiates meanwhile begging the side nikka to whip the dikk out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
"We were friends first." just means he wanted me and I never gave him a chance so I put him in the friendzone. Then when I got tired and couldn't find the man I wanted, I finally let him have it.
I disagree all the way with that. A big part of relationships is just luck in timing. I've had some women I thought would be perfect for me but I met them at a time that either I was in a relationship or they were so we became friends. Then there were other women that I met through other people who I thought was cute but for me it takes more than that. Eventually over time you start to find out you have a lot in common and click personality wise so decide to give a relationship a try.

I friendzoned a few women that looking back would've been great for me relationship wise but I had been hurt by a woman and went through a prolonged demon phase where I knew I'd fukk up any relationship. For the quality good hearted women I'd cut things off quick and friendzone them. By the time I came around ready to date them they were already in relationships.

timeless

All Star
Daps
This is something that doesn’t get discussed enough on here. We keep saying women chose the wrong man, but forget that man didn’t start out disrespecting her. He acted a certain way, he said certain things, and by the time he started acting up, she was in love with him, and didn’t want to leave. Women hate starting over. It’s not easy meeting people you’re attracted to for either gender, but for a woman, she doesn’t know if that man she sleeps with after a couple weeks is going to commit. Men don’t care as much. We consider it a conquest. Women don’t have the same scarcity mentality when it comes to sex. They have a scarcity mentality when it comes fo commitment.
I agree, but I do think men care, it's just not socially acceptable for a man to say it. Nobody likes starting over and nobody likes being intimate with a person that's just going to blow them off.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
You can be that nikka all you want, a bytch can still be settling with you. But thats why its always best to marry young, than marrying late to a bytch that knows what she now wants