should women approach men more?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So if you see a man that you think is attractive and carries himself well you wouldn't approach him? You wouldn't try to start a conversation with him?

I live in South Florida, Miami-Dade County to be specific, so relax. There is no shortage of men approaching women here.

No, I'd be like ":leon: he's cute" then go back to minding my own business. Like I always do.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No, I'd be like ":leon: he's cute" then go back to minding my own business. Like I always do.

So hypothetically speaking if something happened to the world and the only way you could get a man is through approaching him would you approach a man?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Hey, the wacky lil breh Kent has a point. It really should happen more often. There is absolutely no reason why it shouldnt.

Thats how I met my last girl. Chillin with the crew at a restaurant. She walked right up, placed the note in front of me, and walked right back to sit with her girls like nothing happened :ehh:. It was kinda some middle school type shyt but it was cool.

I called the cutie later, we clicked immediately, and the rest was history. The whole time i would be thinking "wow.... i never woulda even known she existed until she walked up to me. And It was that simple. :ohhh: Why dont females do this more often again???" It saved SO much trouble for both parties.