should women approach men more?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I'd be like ":leon: he's cute" then go back to minding my own business. Like I always do.
yeah but what u u miss out on a future husband ?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
They should have more of a responsibility to approach than they currently do. Society gives women a pass too often on this topic. If a woman doesn't want to approach then that's fine to me since they can do what they want to do with their life. The only women I have a problem with are those who refuse to approach, but criticize and put down men who refuse to approach also. Don't expose yourself as a hypocrite.

Also, women should stop relying on excuses about not wanting to seem desperate. If a woman refuses to approach men then just say you don't want to do it or you're too afraid to do it. There's no need to hide behind excuses when it's clear that plenty of women have had successful relationships with men they approached.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I got the gist.

EVERYONE is big on looks. Or at least they matter a hell of a lot more than wed all like to admit.

Oh I know. I look for looks too but i try to put people's personality over looks. Some of the guys who have treated me right and who were sweet to me have been average looking. Not to say looks isn't important

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Oh I know. I look for looks too but i try to put people's personality over looks. Some of the guys who have treated me right and who were sweet to me have been average looking. Not to say looks isn't important

:thumbsup:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I would pretty much go for what's sincere and obvious:

"Hey, you seem to have a dope personality, can I get to know you better?"

"How you doin? I'm sorry, I saw you come in and wanted to let you know you're handsome"
tumblr_inline_nn26lmJBlc1sqf2ij_500.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most women who don't approach men are insecure and afraid of being rejected. That's it...there is no other reason. Even gold diggers know that closed mouths don't get fed.When closed mouth gets fed it's not even what it wants most of the time. Approaching a man can consist of greeting him, starting a conversation, winking at him, smiling at him, and etc.
Smiling is approaching? Winking?!? Who winks at men?

:what: I'm not insecure or afraid of being rejected, I just don't approach people. It's just not the type of person I am. & Idk where you live or what the guys are like where you are but guys will approach you out here. Maybe it's different in your state where men just sit around waiting to be approached and women absolutely have to approach men or they're single or only get bummy men.
Maybe only bummy and unattractive guys approach her, and to get what she want she has to make the first move.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Smiling is approaching? Winking?!? Who winks at men?

Maybe only bummy and unattractive guys approach her, and to get what she want she has to make the first move.

LOL I've had good men approach me and whack men approach me. Every person someone finds attractive isn't going to notice you, so you should make the first move if you want to get to know them. Wow if you see someone across a room that you're attracted to you can smile and wink at them or make positive eye contact. I've had guys do that to me, and I've done that before.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

idk. I just want to know why they're acting like you absolutely have to approach men even if don't want to. Like if you see a man that you like you have no choice but to approach him or you're insecure and afraid of being rejected, no maybe I just don't want to approach him. wtf.