should women approach men more?

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
I don't have a problem approaching a man that I'm interested in. I approached the man I am currently seeing. I think some women hurt themselves when they sit around waiting for a man who does not even know that they exist. Approaching doesn't mean being desperate. A simple greeting can take you far.
Howd u approach him?

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Another dating double edged-sword, imo:patrice:

If I like the dude, and I shoot my shot, it might work out:obama:

But the kind of dude I prefer would be the kind of gentleman to converse with a sweet bytch he's interested in and only if he feels the need to.

I'm all for it if anyone wants to change the double standard.:ld:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Another dating double edged-sword, imo:patrice:

If I like the dude, and I shoot my shot, it might work out:obama:

But the kind of dude I prefer would be the kind of gentleman to converse with a sweet bytch he's interested and if he feels the need to.

I'm all for it if anyone wants to change the double standard.:ld:
How would u approach a nikka tho :mjpls:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I Don't approach women at all and never will.... women have 10,000 nikkas approaching them every day and they think u just like the 10,000 hound dogs who say some lame shyt..

If a woman interested I let her make the move...

My girl approach me at a Brazilian festival because we bump into each other like twice and the third time she made eye contact and gave that hint...come get me

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:wub: Is that right?

I knew him a little through some acquaintances. I thought he was fwyne and I started talking to him. As blunt and brash as I am on here I am a friendly perky person and I smile a lot, so it wasn't a big deal to me.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I said it in the Kent thread, I'll say it here:

If you're attractive enough to a given girl, she will approach you or, at the very least, make no mistake about her interest in you (ie, making sure she sees you again at some point down the road). If not, she probably wasn't feeling you that much to begin with. :ehh:

It's 2015, girls are not the helpless creatures that some of yall make them out to be. Even the most meek and timid girl will put herself out there some type of way if she likes the guy enough.

Blind approaches are fukking stupid when you really stop and think about it. Why approach someone who didn't even look at you or give you a signal? I'm not afraid to say it, cold approach isn't for me, I ain't about that life. :manny:

Some nikkas will chuck up any shot and see what falls, others wait for a look from their spot(s) on the court. I'm definitely the latter.

I would much rather approach if she gives the green light or just make friends with alot of girls through social circles and see what doors open from there. The key is still being attractive enough to her either way.

These females have mouths and use them all the time. Let's not act like here is any different. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Most women are taught that the man should approach first. I have no shame... If I'm interested in you i'll strike up a conversation. I don't see anything wrong with a woman talking to the man first. :yeshrug:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Don't approach women at all and never will.... women have 10,000 nikkas approaching them every day and they think u just like the 10,000 hound dogs who say some lame shyt..

If a woman interested I let her make the move...

My girl approach me at a Brazilian festival because we bump into each other like twice and the third time she made eye contact and gave that hint...come get me
Something like this would be ideal. Approaching women would be a LOT easier if they just gave you some hint of receptiveness.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why not? Gender roles are social constructs and outdated, right?

fN6pFue.png

@b_priest9mm is right, though.
A woman that's truly into you often let's it be known, whether it's via her body language or verbally.
Some are just more subtle and shy than others.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last chicks I've fukked with approached m.

one was at a party. A mutual friend came over and told me her friend wanted to dance with m.

Another blatantly told my cousin I was cute and then my cousin told me "She think you cute you should fukk her lol" right in front of her. . :noah: Those next two years was easy p*ssy. I was fukking this girl every day since she lived in my house.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Why not? Gender roles are social constructs and outdated, right?

fN6pFue.png

@b_priest9mm is right, though.
A woman that's truly into you often let's it be known, whether it's via her body language or verbally.
Some are just more subtle and shy than others.

I ain't for games. Enough headaches and heartaches from these attention whores (the girls that complain about how guys don't approach knowing full well they curving 80% of nikkas that step to them). It's false hope to me and a free ego boost to them. :camby:

I'd rather spend my time making myself more attractive to signal at/approach in the first place. Not to mention through activities and social circles. Same rules apply though, be attractive, look for signs and let her make no doubt about whether or not she is feeling you.

I take the high percentage shots (either that or I'm a spot up shooter). :obama:

Last edited: