should women approach men more?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
yes? Feel free to speak your mind.

:dahell: What if he just... doesnt see you? Perhaps your pretty face is simply not in his line of sight or obstructed by a small crowd? Maybe hes busy reading the nutrition facts on a bag of chips in the snack aisle? Maybe he's doing a math problem in his head? Maybe he's pushing his cart through the lot as you remain outside his peripheral. We don't have X-Ray infrared vision you know. People in general are way less observant than you think. I've approached plenty of women who didn't know I was there and they were glad that I did.

Just because dude doesnt approach you doesn't mean hes not interested. You realize how many good men you may have missed out on with that logic?:heh:
:lupe: Interesting.
You have a point. When I'm in a supermarket, I'm in and out. I never pay attention to anyone unless they're in my way, or they're doing something stupid/obnoxious.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
I'd say go for what you want, regardless of gender.

Waiting back and "hoping someone approaches" or "gets your signals" or whatever is lame, insecure, and reeks of a fragile ego.

Made that same mistake in college. Missed out on a girl I vibed with because I was too shy to pull the trigger.
Married with kids now.

Never. Again.

If I see a female I'm interested in and she gives me signals of interest, I'll chat her up. I'll take rejection over "what if?" any day.

Yes, rejection sucks, but for God's sake, get over yourself.

Fellas, women aren't gonna all of a sudden switch the role up and flock to you in droves. Talk to her. At best, you might find your future wife. At worst, you know where you stand with this particular girl.
Or y'all become friends and she hooks you up with her friends.:shaq:

Ladies, its 2015. This is part of that "equality" y'all fought for. Open your mouth and talk to him. Not "send signals." Not "throw hints." Not "be subtle." Go up to him, say hi and introduce yourself. He may be your future man. And if you get rejected, like 95% of guys will smile and say this:

"I'm flattered, but I'm not interested/have a gf/wife/etc."

That's it.
Few men will drop Weapons-grade ether on your soul to let you know we're not interested. Most guys have had that happen to them and have enough empathy to let you down gently."

And you never know who has that connect for something. A new job, help with your credit, someone willing to give you something you need while taking it off their hands... You never know. :manny:

But let me ask y'all, Coli Brehs and Brehettes...
If someone offered you 2 grand per person to hit on someone you were interested in for the next month... And you don't take it... you have no right to complain about what falls (or doesn't fall) into your lap. And if you do take it... What's stopping you now? Incentive? Finding someone to share a part of your life with isn't good enough?

Be too scared to talk to the possible woman/man of your dreams, Brehs and Brehettes.:stopitslime:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If women prefer to be approached that's fine but just don't complain about the quality of men that approach you.

I don't understand women who have high standards (which is most women) would still rather have men they're not attracted to approach them rather than find and approach the specific man they're looking for.

Exactly. If you're not going to approach, don't complain about the shyt that lands in your lap! It's that simple.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I prefer approaching the woman
@Raedawn07
1094.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem approaching a man that I'm interested in. I approached the man I am currently seeing. I think some women hurt themselves when they sit around waiting for a man who does not even know that they exist. Approaching doesn't mean being desperate. A simple greeting can take you far.

Okay now I see where our disparate experience with men comes from.

tumblr_inline_nn26lmJBlc1sqf2ij_500.gif

Do what you need to do