should women approach men more?

Daps
I've approached men but nothing has ever come from it and now that I think about it my guy friend said any girl that persue a man is perceived as desperate and guys looks intrest... They don't have to work to get u....like they lose intrest...there's no chase.....and I believe him any guys I approach didn't go no where all the guys that approached me I was in great relationship s....just sayin...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I think women that don't approach men settle for the best men that came to them. Not wanting to be alone they take that man, while secretly eyeing the man they truly want.

??? or I turn them down if I don't think they're good enough. I don't care about being single or being alone and I'm not just going to accept any man to avoid it, getting with a man I don't want is worse than being single but I would never in my life approach a man. Just because you're cool with approaching men doesn't mean everyone has to be.

Daps
I don't have a problem approaching a man that I'm interested in. I approached the man I am currently seeing. I think some women hurt themselves when they sit around waiting for a man who does not even know that they exist. Approaching doesn't mean being desperate. A simple greeting can take you far.

Women have to learn to sell what a man is buying ...but I'm not teaching today sounds like you on the right track thoe.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
it happens more often than one would think if the venue is turnt up enough...sometimes they'll be somewhat blatant in everyday interactions :yeshrug:

i'm not a mean nikka to females IRL tho... if one tries to chat me up i'm not interested in, i'll just curve her by playing dumb to her advances. :francis:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Should women approach men more? Perhaps. But biologically, women will never approach as much as men do. The testosterone hormone is responsible for aggression and risk taking. Men, having way more of the hormone than women, are always gonna be expected to approach more. Get over it. :yeshrug:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
??? or I turn them down if I don't think they're good enough. I don't care about being single or alone but I would never in my life approach a man. Just because you're cool with doing that doesn't mean everyone has to be.

Most women who don't approach men are insecure and afraid of being rejected. That's it...there is no other reason. Even gold diggers know that closed mouths don't get fed.When closed mouth gets fed it's not even what it wants most of the time. Approaching a man can consist of greeting him, starting a conversation, winking at him, smiling at him, and etc.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Most women who don't approach men are insecure and afraid of being rejected. That's it...there is no other reason. Even gold diggers know that closed mouths don't get fed.When closed mouth gets fed it's not even what it wants most of the time. Approaching a man can consist of greeting him, starting a conversation, winking at him, smiling at him, and etc.

:what: I'm not insecure or afraid of being rejected, I just don't approach people. It's just not the type of person I am. & Idk where you live or what the guys are like where you are but guys will approach you out here. Maybe it's different in your state where men just sit around waiting to be approached and women absolutely have to approach men or they're single or only get bummy men.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps

But she ain't hear you tho. :sas1:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
it happens more often than one would think if the venue is turnt up enough...sometimes they'll be somewhat blatant in everyday interactions :yeshrug:

i'm not a mean nikka to females IRL tho... if one tries to chat me up i'm not interested in, i'll just curve her by playing dumb to her advances. :francis:

They do the same shyt. Only she's acting "bubbly". :sas2:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Should women approach men more? Perhaps. But biologically, women will never approach as much as men do. The testosterone hormone is responsible for aggression and risk taking. Men, having way more of the hormone than women, are always gonna be expected to approach more. Get over it. :yeshrug:

They definitely shouldn't approach as much as us but I think it's hilarious how some women think that shyt is taboo

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:what: I'm not insecure or afraid of being rejected, I just don't approach people. & Idk where you live or what the guys are like where you are but guys will approach you out here. Maybe it's different in your state and women absolutely have to approach men or they're single or only get bummy men.

So if you see a man that you think is attractive and carries himself well you wouldn't approach him? You wouldn't try to start a conversation with him?

I live in South Florida, Miami-Dade County to be specific, so relax. There is no shortage of men approaching women here.