should women approach men more?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm scared to approach men honestly. I'm scared I might approach a guy like Kent...

The worst he will do to you is give you a weird look, make an excuse to go, or he may be occupied with something so there is nothing you can do.

Something that helps is realizing that you just want to get to know him. You're not worried about a relationship or dating but you want to see where his mind is it. Something that also helps is realizing that it may be the last time you see him so take your chance. If he is buying something at a vending machine ask him which snacks are better. If it's a bookstore ask him if the book is worth reading , or whatever. Try to ask open ended questions. Closed ended questions just give you a yes or no answer. Oh, and try to put your best foot forward physically. Some people say it's narcissistic, but I feel like when you're approaching a guy try to look appealing to the eye. With class of course :whoa: For instance if you have some buttery yellow teeth please get them fixed, but who knows some men will let that slide.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
I would pretty much go for what's sincere and obvious:

"Hey, you seem to have a dope personality, can I get to know you better?"

"How you doin? I'm sorry, I saw you come in and wanted to let you know you're handsome"
You sound like you setting a nikka up to be robbed

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Howd u approach him?

Some of our acquaintances know each other, so we would always end up running into each other, but in groups. I saw him on campus at the cafe and asked him whether or not the spinach empanada is worth trying (I know it's nasty, but I wanted to know him so whatever). We started talking from there.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Some of our acquaintances know each other, so we would always end up running into each other, but in groups. I saw him on campus at the cafe and asked him whether or not the spinach empanada is worth trying (I know it's nasty, but I wanted to know him so whatever). We started talking from there.
That's pretty good
More females should do this