should women approach men more?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I should also add, that altho I added my soon-to-be girl on fb first (she was a friend of a friend, but I thought I was adding another friend and actually didnt know my girl LOL), once I realized I added the wrong friend, I never messaged her. she is the one who took the initiative and asked me out to grab some drinks. We hit it off, then 2 days later, which was xmas, she asked if we could have xmas dinner. It was a wrap from there. but the moral of the story is women do make the first move. :manny:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
what happened to men nowadays, complaining women don't approach :scust:

go get what you want brehs

hqdefault.jpg
They want to be chased, lusted after and pursued like women... that's what most of this amounts to :yeshrug:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I think men should approach. But I think women should let the men they want know they're interested. Whether it's a smile, flirting, laughing, touching. If you don't do this, then every man who comes to you is approaching you cold. You're only dating men that come to you. Oops....well....no man approached me in 4 months, I guess I'm just gonna be single :yeshrug: Don't complain when you can't find someone because no one can read your mind and see you're interested. A simple smile will let the nikka you're checking for know to go forward.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No, man up and say hello to the girl you like. Women want to be approached, you just need to come correct.

I will say this though, and this applies heavily to Black women, don't mean mug if you are genuinely interested, nothing kills a boner faster than a lack of perceived interest or a bad attitude. If you are with a group of friends pull away from the group a little.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:comeon: people can disagree without it being a fight. I just think it's odd that she thinks you have to approach men or you're insecure and scared of rejection or that you'll take any man that comes up to you. I just think if you want to approach people, fine. If you don't, fine. idk why they're trying to shame women that don't do it into doing it.

so @Juicy is a self proclaimed feminist who says she'll never approach a man...

interesting
r4BSqkY.png

um, I'm not getting the connection. Why do I have to have to approach a man? :mindblown: Is there like some rule where you don't have a choice anymore if you're a feminist? If you see an attractive man, you MUST approach him whether you want a relationship with him or not, it doesn't matter, you HAVE to approach him.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
".....I'm not scared to say hi, I just dont feel like it right now. Im NOT chicken....Leave me alone okay?"

:sas1:You realize you sound like EVERY male before he reaches the stage of confidence where he could comfortably approach random females without fear of rejection? Just sayin.
You dont have to throw yourself at EVERY dude you like, but to say that you wouldn't ever go up to one? Ever?:heh: C'mon now. If you don't have another reason than "I don't feel like it...ever" it basically means you're scared to. :yeshrug:Which is understandable. Women usually never have to risk on-sight rejection like that, so why would they all be in a rush to start? :sas2:

I honestly wouldn't go up to one. :yeshrug: If you think that means I'm scared then. :yeshrug:

I'm always comfortable and I don't have any confident issues, I just don't approach people. Why that's so horrible to you guys, idk.

yyy

All Star
Daps
I couldn't even get through the whole video. Straight off the bat, I can tell that this guy has limited to no experience with women. I hate to throw around pejorative terms but the guy in the video is a loser. I don't say that to be mean, but he's a guy who at his core has adopted a loser mentality/approach to life. There's only two ways deal with rejection and failure: (1) You man up, channel your frustration and work on improving yourself or (2) you complain about the world around you.

Now, I will give him credit for manning up and asking girls out but that's only half the battle. The other half of the battle is having a mindset that converts the frustration generated by rejection to fuel that you can use to improve yourself. Without the second part the first part becomes useless and potentially even detrimental because it can easily lead to bitterness, resentment, anger and hatred.

I just glanced over this guys youtube channel and women should be the last of his worries. He has videos about depression and mental illness. He has videos titled, "Seeing other couples make me mad," "It's difficult to accept the fact that I was meant to be a reject"and "I am not accepted by any race of women." He's a self-proclaimed good/nice guy, but that is just self-delusion. I guarantee that if a women found him attractive, talked to him, and eventually got turned off by his overall lack of confidence, desperation and clingy behavior all that niceness would disappear real quick lol.

The best course of action for the dude in the video, is to forget about women for a while, discover his purpose in life and slowly grow his confidence. But then again there are women who have no problem wearing the pants in the relationship, "Katie Hopkins admits... I love my husband - but respect him? Don't make me laugh!" so complete emasculation is also an option lol.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
If women prefer to be approached that's fine but just don't complain about the quality of men that approach you.

I don't understand women who have high standards (which is most women) would still rather have men they're not attracted to approach them rather than find and approach the specific man they're looking for.

yyy

All Star
Daps
In response to the actual post, I'd say that it depends on how you define approaching. From my experience most women will just send signals, strike up random conversations with you or accidentally bump you. If you call that approaching, then yeah, at the very least, women should do that. But if you define approaching as the guy in the video - a women striking up a conversation, asking me out, setting up the date and then manipulating the logistics so that we would have sex - I would be pretty weirded out. But I like feminine girls.