should women approach men more?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You gotta chill :dead: Out here sounding like Kent
I'm better looking and taller than Kent so there's that comparison :camby:. And secondly what did I say that wasn't true. If women started TODAY approaching men, they'd approach the same men. Line up 5 attractive women and give her 100 men, probably only 10-20 of them are going be given a chance.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yeah. Life is short. Why simply settle for average when you can get better?

A lot of women don't feel they're good enough for what they really want, which is why they settle for what approaches them. They also have very fragile egos, so rejection would only serve to shatter what little ego they have.

They'd rather hide behind the "I don't approach" excuse as opposed to working on themselves and putting their best foot forward in an effort to get what they truly want.

They're really no different than the man who doesn't even try and simply falls back on the "All Black women want thugs" garbage.

That's exactly how I feel. If I see a guy from across a room and based on his actions I'm really feeling him I'm going to make small talk with them. I'm approached more than I approach men but I have no problem approaching a guy that I am feeling. I don't want to wonder "what if", so I have no problem starting small talk.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You gotta remember you talking to angry, sexualy repressed, closeted sodomites. These nikkas legit don't like women :scust:
There you go with the stereotypes and generalizations. STFU it has nothing to with not "liking" women. Just me being honest

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I am not one to chase a female who is giving me attitude or won't be cordial....it's not indicative of a good personality...to me anyway.
Because of that, I can count my bodies on less than both hands.
I KNOW that if the females that supposedly "Liked me" (but never approached me to tell me such until after I was married) had done so, I would need both hands and feet.

I firmly believe that females sitting and waiting for men to approach them all the time makes things harder for everyone.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There you go with the stereotypes and generalizations. STFU it has nothing to with not "liking" women. Just me being honest

It's not a stereotype it's facts. Either you're an undercover sodomite or you're the next Eliot Rodgers.

That's just something you're gonna have to come to terms with :wow:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I'm better looking and taller than Kent so there's that comparison
Not tall enough if posts by women on here that ridicule short men are enough to get you in your feelings. :francis: Also not better looking enough if you still have to use his poor excuses.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It's not a stereotype it's facts. Either you're an undercover sodomite or you're the next Eliot Rodgers.

That's just something you're gonna have to come to terms with :wow:
:mjlol: So being honest about how women select me and how shallow they are means I'm the next Elloit Roger or George Sodini. Riiiiiiight :camby:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Not tall enough if posts by women on here that ridicule short men are enough to get you in your feelings. :francis: Also not better looking enough if you still have to use his poor excuses.
I'm just setting the record straight, I may have my struggles but I'm no Kent . I wouldn't be caught dead wearing his Fitted caps smh