Banned
Supporter
Daps

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Should women approach men more" what in the fukk?:what:

Now Men don't even want to be men and act like men and get the women by taking charge. Want the woman to instead be in that role:scust:. fukk is the world coming to?

It's a wrap for the western world :yeshrug:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I've always felt like if I have to approach a guy then he wasn't really interested to begin with.

:dahell: What if he just... doesnt see you? Perhaps your pretty face is simply not in his line of sight or obstructed by a small crowd? Maybe hes busy reading the nutrition facts on a bag of chips in the snack aisle? Maybe he's doing a math problem in his head? Maybe he's pushing his cart through the lot as you remain outside his peripheral. We don't have X-Ray infrared vision you know. People in general are way less observant than you think. I've approached plenty of women who didn't know I was there and they were glad that I did.

Just because dude doesnt approach you doesn't mean hes not interested. You realize how many good men you may have missed out on with that logic?:heh:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
put away your popcorn

i dont agree that's all. sHe thinks smiling is approaching, that's just weird.
Ive never had to approach a man so i guess i cannot relate

why did you neg me?

and @MikeElam23 were these women "professionals"?

I honestly don't know. I'm going mainly on my experiences in high school, college and my part time jobs.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
:dahell: What if he just... doesnt see you? Perhaps your pretty face is simply not in his line of sight or obstructed by a small crowd? Maybe hes busy reading the nutrition facts on a bag of chips in the snack aisle? Maybe he's doing a math problem in his head? Maybe he's pushing his cart through the lot as you remain outside his peripheral. We don't have X-Ray infrared vision you know. People in general are way less observant than you think. I've approached plenty of women who didn't know I was there and they were glad that I did.

Just because dude doesnt approach you doesn't mean hes not interested. You realize how many good men you may have missed out on with that logic?:heh:

Hilarious how both men and women can shoot themselves in the foot. :lolbron:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I said it in the Kent thread, I'll say it here:

If you're attractive enough to a given girl, she will approach you or, at the very least, make no mistake about her interest in you (ie, making sure she sees you again at some point down the road). If not, she probably wasn't feeling you that much to begin with. :ehh:

It's 2015, girls are not the helpless creatures that some of yall make them out to be. Even the most meek and timid girl will put herself out there some type of way if she likes the guy enough.

Blind approaches are fukking stupid when you really stop and think about it. Why approach someone who didn't even look at you or give you a signal? I'm not afraid to say it, cold approach isn't for me, I ain't about that life. :manny:

Some nikkas will chuck up any shot and see what falls, others wait for a look from their spot(s) on the court. I'm definitely the latter.

I would much rather approach if she gives the green light or just make friends with alot of girls through social circles and see what doors open from there. The key is still being attractive enough to her either way.

These females have mouths and use them all the time. Let's not act like here is any different. :stopitslime:

Truth. Im the type of dude that pulls through social groups/being in the same areas with mutual interests (college for me now). Blind approaches only work if she giving you mad signals, but usually just stepping to a chick off the street somewhere is :stopitslime: unless you know her somehow.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
honestly i wish women would approach more not because i can't but because i'm oblivious to their advances:yeshrug: half the time if a women does that lady shyt where she smiles or waves or fixes her hair i just assume she's being nice/shy not that she's actually interested me