should women approach men more?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No. We as men are natural hunters. It is our job to go and seek women. If you cant handle that then you might as be lonely for the rest of your life and just fukk prostitutes. Women will never approach its not their nature.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
what happened to men nowadays, complaining women don't approach :scust:

go get what you want brehs

hqdefault.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Cause you're situation is why you think like that. There's plenty of nikkas that aren't any of the shyt that you listed and have no problem getting women..

Maybe so, i'm only going by what i see and have experienced. In the black community i've noticed specifically that if you aren't exceptionally handsome, you have to be an athlete or act like someone out of a hip hop video to get time of the day from an attractive black woman. If you don't fit in those three categories you're labeled "lame" or "corny". Just going by what i see :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Yeah the problem is ALWAYS the men. Women are perfect. I concur.
You are sounding like a bytch nikka right now. This defeatist attitude about women is the reason you aint getting now play nikka. I live in Brooklyn i have seen fat nikkas getting some of the baddest broads you ever seen. A women wants a man who has confidence,self assurance, ambition, and knows how to defend himself when ever he has to throw them hands. Now every chick wants a thug. Maybe the ones you want to get are hoodrat thots with no future. As a man you cannot sit and complain and bytch. You see a problem you find the root cause and FIX IT. Charge into the game and improve your self.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
bit ironic since he doesnt approach the women he likes either.

even if women approached men they like, that doesnt mean the girl YOU like is going to approach you. It may very well be a broad that looks like precious because thats the caliber of women in your bracket because youre not all that in the looks department.

good looking men DO get approached by women. You think if a nikka looks like Trey Songz or Breezy broads dont let it be known they are crushing? :childplease:

average men are just sad they dont share the same luxury.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Maybe so, i'm only going by what i see and have experienced. In the black community i've noticed specifically that if you aren't exceptionally handsome, you have to be an athlete or act like someone out of a hip hop video to get time of the day from an attractive black woman. If you don't fit in those three categories you're labeled "lame" or "corny". Just going by what i see :yeshrug:
Here we go. It always comes back to Black women. :snoop:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You are sounding like a bytch nikka right now. This defeatist attitude about women is the reason you aint getting now play nikka. I live in Brooklyn i have seen fat nikkas getting some of the baddest broads you ever seen. A women wants a man who has confidence,self assurance, ambition, and knows how to defend himself when ever he has to throw them hands. Now every chick wants a thug. Maybe the ones you want to get are hoodrat thots with no future. As a man you cannot sit and complain and bytch. You see a problem you find the root cause and FIX IT. Charge into the game and improve your self.

I guess it doesn't take much masculinity to call someone out of their name. Very impressive bro.
I'm not bytching i'm just stating the obvious to these guys who WANT women to approach them so badly. These dudes thinking that if women start approaching that going to change something. Nope it won't. Even if women were approached, they still wouldn't approach Kent. He's not the type of man they find attractive. They find the 3 categories i mentioned attractive. As for me I'm not one of those who wants women to approach them. I don't really care because I have no problem approaching a woman, That's the different I choose not to do something, these other dudes are afraid to.