should women approach men more?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
My nigg do you go out on weekends? I see you are in Houston It's plenty hoze downtown at Venue on Saturdays just waiting for a brother like you to holla. Don't give me that short shyt. I had roomate who like 5'4 STILL pulling girls taller than him

I in boxed you.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I know how to approach women, so try again.....
Then why do you have a Youtube channel crying about how women don't want you?
Stop quoting me. We have nothing to discuss.
Because you are scared that continuing talking with me might force you to take responsibility for the outcomes of your life?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Then why do you have a Youtube channel crying about how women don't want you?

Because you are scared that continuing talking with me might force you to take responsibility for the outcomes of your life?

:snoop: I don't have a Youtube channel idiot. Every man that is critical of women isn't Kent. SMH you say you're married(and i'd assume older than me) but you act like a fukking dumbass.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
green light means go
some nikkas get the green light all the way home

some nikkas will live at the red light

just never run the stop signs you thirsty ass battyfish ass bois*

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women would have a 99% success rate while men hover around 20%.

SO the natural answer is obvious.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
and females do approach
you just gotta be their type
status is a big key too if you're still in school eat now
when I was in high school shyt was the easiest all I had to do was stand by my locker and let em flock
in college it gets harder you gotta get live if you're not an athlete and as for the real world the best bet is wealth or fame

but if you laid the right foundation with the bytches you were hitting early on your name will spread like legend
you'll become a mythical figure in girl talk circles and your infamy will make sure you feast all your days

:blessed:winwinwin also it helps if you're mobile I love going to visit family in barbados jamaica brazil shyt even when I'm in flawda I stand out like crazy bytches peep that you move different you dress different talk different that foreign shyt will make them run up*