should women approach men more?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They want to be chased, lusted after and pursued like women... that's what most of this amounts to :yeshrug:
They also want women to go out and get the bread, and then come home and massage their feet + call them the "man of the house" while it's baking

And blame "feminism" when that doesn't come to be :dead:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Maybe so, i'm only going by what i see and have experienced. In the black community i've noticed specifically that if you aren't exceptionally handsome, you have to be an athlete or act like someone out of a hip hop video to get time of the day from an attractive black woman. If you don't fit in those three categories you're labeled "lame" or "corny". Just going by what i see :yeshrug:
maybe you should move, or get glasses.:ld:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah i'm biased and all the other men who echoed the same things are biased as well, and some of those men were late bloomers. So you can as well :camby:
Your situation is hardly unique.... a growing continent of men are afraid of women and have no idea how to interact with them. That is still a problem YOU have to fix though.

kingsteve

Pro
Daps
Women approach me almost everyday..only problem is that they be some super size bbws..:francis:

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
bit ironic since he doesnt approach the women he likes either.

even if women approached men they like, that doesnt mean the girl YOU like is going to approach you. It may very well be a broad that looks like precious because thats the caliber of women in your bracket because youre not all that in the looks department.

good looking men DO get approached by women. You think if a nikka looks like Trey Songz or Breezy broads dont let it be known they are crushing? :childplease:

average men are just sad they dont share the same luxury.

:snoop:
I swear it's like nikkas want everything handed to them.
Same nikkas wanting females to approach, prolly wouldn't even know how to act lookin likeView media item 4615As a female, if you do or don't approach:yeshrug:
As a nikka if you don't approach :comeon:you are losing....badly

In my opinion, the only reason a single straight male, who is attracted to women, won't approach women, is fear of rejection.
Crazy thing is nikkas get rejected everyday.
That job you applied for and never heard back from.....:francis:rejected
That line of credit you couldn't get.....:francis:rejected
That increase you asked for that you never got......:francis:rejected
Rejection is gonna occur in life. Nikkas gotta stop being scared of females, and develop some self worth
Every nikka on earth has experienced some type of rejection from women
Just because a broad aint interested, don't mean you aint shyt (most times:usure:)Shrug that shyt off and keep it moving.
I wouldn't care either way if female approached more or not, I just wouldn't expect them to. If I want something imma go get it. That pertains to much more than just females.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There you go with the stereotypes and generalizations. STFU it has nothing to with not "liking" women. Just me being honest
My nigg do you go out on weekends? I see you are in Houston It's plenty hoze downtown at Venue on Saturdays just waiting for a brother like you to holla. Don't give me that short shyt. I had roomate who like 5'4 STILL pulling girls taller than him