Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Thread is a cesspool of people who can ONLY post from a position that supports their agendas:

-A variety pack of religious nuts
-Incels under the age of 25 with no life experience
-And people who lost the war against the algorithm so now all they can do is regurgitate other peoples arguments

Bruhs oh so badly wish they could have a seat at that white supremacist table. It’s literally killing them that can’t control their community through oppressive rules and violence.

Not saying you're wrong, I disagree on arranged marriage, shyt sounds wack. But we have by far the most single parent homes than any other group, like at this point it's getting spooky. How do we go about fixing that?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
There's nothing wrong with divorce itself.

Yeah, no. You nikkas whine about broken families and how broken the community is but when push comes to shove for actual solutions you want to p*ssyfoot because you're beholden to the ways of this society.

Also what's the point of more marriage if it can be ended for fickle ass reasons and came to be for fickle ass reasons.

Veteran
Daps
Where do you live? There are Black communities everywhere, sometimes you have to seek them out.

Solutions? Education, employment, mentorship, staying close to family, criminal justice reform. Better than your authoritarian fantasy.

Married? Yes. Been with my woman for twelve years, married for seven. Met her in a bar.

If you look at statistics, despite your claims, we are still in a bad position. You make it sound like rainbows and unicorns in the black community.

None of your solutions will work until we fix the number of single parent homes in our communities.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not saying you're wrong, I disagree on arranged marriage, shyt sounds wack. But we have by far the most single parent homes than any other group, like at this point it's getting spooky. How do we go about fixing that?

I think we need an honest assessment of the situation so that we don’t perpetuate outdated stereotypes that are left over from the crack era.

Why do we have these single family homes? Are the fathers dead, in jail, married to other women, trapped in poverty, or did the mother choose to intentionally be a single mother? Are the fathers involved with their children even if they aren’t in the home?

The data would tell the full story here much better than bruhs repeating YouTube rhetoric and trying to imagine non-realistic solutions.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I mean it's pretty common in a lot of successful cultures, but there has to be an understanding of marriage of a sort of business deal.

If love forms out of it, great, but regardless if it does or doesn't the end goal remains to produce successful children.

A lot of them definitely crash and burn like most marriages.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Op why are you placing all the blame on women and not the men? If we are supposed to lead women, it strictly falls on our shoulders. We make music disrespecting black women, getting as many hoes as possible, etc.
This. People on this site love saying women lack accountability but they don't hold men accountable either.

Veteran
Daps
I think we need an honest assessment of the situation so that we don’t perpetuate outdated stereotypes that are left over from the crack era.

Why do we have these single family homes? Are the fathers dead, in jail, married to other women, trapped in poverty, or did the mother choose to intentionally be a single mother? Are the fathers involved with their children even if they aren’t in the home?

The data would tell the full story here much better than bruhs repeating YouTube rhetoric and trying to imagine non-realistic solutions.

You can't say poverty because a working couple can pool resources and have access to more. If two individuals making $35k get together, that's $70,000. This is what Hispanics do all day long. Married to other women? They need to be vetted more. If they dead, why are they dead? Is it street life? Why are they in jail when they got kids? A father being involved means nothing, he needs to stay in that household so the kids get the full benefits.

Why are single parent homes so high in the black community. I think we all know why and just don't want to admit it. So until then, accept a majority of us will remain lower class and get left behind.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, no. You nikkas whine about broken families and how broken the community is but when push comes to shove for actual solutions you want to p*ssyfoot because you're beholden to the ways of this society.

Also what's the point of more marriage if it can be ended for fickle ass reasons and came to be for fickle ass reasons.
Breh....broken families in our community are usually a result of deadbeat dads, incarcerated/slain dads, and mothers having different kids by different baby daddies.

Like I said, we have the lowest rate of marriage and the highest out of wedlock births in the country so your anecdotes about divorce don't even apply to the average broken Black household. Most of our broken households are not a result of divorces.

And, because arranged marriage ain't established in our legal system, anybody who hates their marriage can still get a divorce with the right attorney no matter what the family says.

The only way this will be viable is in a totally different country.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
You can't say poverty because a working couple can pool resources and have access to more. If two individuals making $35k get together, that's $70,000. This is what Hispanics do all day long. Married to other women? They need to be vetted more. If they dead, why are they dead? Is it street life? Why are they in jail when they got kids? A father being involved means nothing, he needs to stay in that household so the kids get the full benefits.

Why are single parent homes so high in the black community. I think we all know why and just don't want to admit it. So until then, accept a majority of us will remain lower class and get left behind.
I did a research paper on the wealth gap back in college and I remember a study from 2 decades back that showed that Black men with felonies have the highest fertility rate in the Black community. Very eye opening statistic.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
No. Women have always chose who their minds want regardless of their commitment to you or what they think they want.

Its like attraction. People call ppl ugly or average, but the truth is, ppl been lied to thinkin they tell themselves what they like.... your body will let you know what you like.

Thats why I laugh when ppl front like they need a list of random things to be attracted to someone like a regular breh with a nice smile wont get ya coochie wet