Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
There is no black community tho. 2nd what’s your solution? Third, are u married?
Where do you live? There are Black communities everywhere, sometimes you have to seek them out.

Solutions? Education, employment, mentorship, staying close to family, criminal justice reform. Better than your authoritarian fantasy.

Married? Yes. Been with my woman for twelve years, married for seven. Met her in a bar.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Where do you live? There are Black communities everywhere, sometimes you have to seek them out.

Solutions? Education, employment, mentorship, staying close to family, criminal justice reform. Better than your authoritarian fantasy.

Married? Yes. Been with my woman for twelve years, married for seven. Met her in a bar.
So you’re looking for your oppressors to reform criminal justice out of the kindness of their heart? Who’s the one fantasizing here? Stay close to family when most are already broken and out of order? Employed by who? Again, who’s the one fantasizing here?

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Because this isn’t a community solution that is going to get executed by anyone on here. There is no one size fits all simple solution that can be realistically carried out across the entire community to address the enormity of issues that need to be worked out. It’s going to take a lot of different solutions to address the complexity of our issues and even then it would a be while before you see the fruits. At this point the only realistic solution that anyone here can implement and control is doing what works for themselves and their families…

Doing that hasn’t worked out at all. This tired old “just get through your life worrying about you and yours” has led us right back here. Force is necessary, but no one wants to hear that. Force is what got us into this shyt. Force is what is going to get us out. Everyone wants to be free and make their own decisions, but there are some decisions that need to be made for you if you want to see any progress. Why do you think there are drafts? Majority really don’t want to fight wars. Taxes. Contracts. There is a thin line between freedom and anarchy. And our mindset is looking more like anarchy these days, and laziness is not helping.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
When I have kids I'ma definitely try to arrange their marriages for them. They can say no, but then they'll be missing out on my inheritance money or any kind of financial support. And if you file for divorce, you're definitely cut off from my family. I really really like the idea of excommunicating people who file for divorce.:manny:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You seem like the type of Dad that would buy his daughters condoms and let the bf close the door in your house, then let him walk out in his boxers to open your fridge on some “Yall had fun, hope u were safe“ type deal. You wanna be white it seems? Probably are white considering how u reacted during the pandemy.

I'm a devout Christian and my wife and I are raising our daughter in the church the same way she was raised, with positive results.

The fact that you can't imagine a woman choosing righteousness on her own and having to be forced into it says more about what happens in your own head than it says about women.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I'm a devout Christian and my wife and I are raising our daughter in the church the same way she was raised, with positive results.

The fact that you can't imagine a woman choosing righteousness on her own and having to be forced into it says more about what happens in your own head than it says about women.
You’re not a christian. If you’re negro you’re an Israelite. Not that lineage will save one if they are unrighteous but Christianity is a pagan religion filled with Sunday worship (Ignored the Sabbath) and with the 40,000 denominations, who could choose the right one. Women preaching and preachers getting wealthy, while the members are poor. Not living set apart, basically no different than the world.

Many pastors were telling ppl to get vacxed. They are apart of the beast system (most). Pursuit of dreams and living good in this country, moreso than The Most High. Why are christians so active in voting and the things of this world. Because it’s merely a religion.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Arranged marriage? :mjlol:

How about just more marriage period and less kids born out of wedlock? That in itself would be a step in the right direction.

My parents divorced early on but still spent quality time with me. Ain't no way Black women gonna stay forcefully married to a man they don't really love or care for.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Doing that hasn’t worked out at all. This tired old “just get through your life worrying about you and yours” has led us right back here. Force is necessary, but no one wants to hear that. Force is what got us into this shyt. Force is what is going to get us out. Everyone wants to be free and make their own decisions, but there are some decisions that need to be made for you if you want to see any progress. Why do you think there are drafts? Majority really don’t want to fight wars. Taxes. Contracts. There is a thin line between freedom and anarchy. And our mindset is looking more like anarchy these days, and laziness is not helping.
Your family and your life are more within your control than anyone else. Don’t believe me?

Go force arranged marriages on people then. We’re not stopping you from getting this going. Start it today then.

Im just interested in seeing how y’all plan to execute this and force it on the rest of the community. Let me know how that works out.

It’s time to enter back in to reality. You aren’t the government lol. Y’all can’t force grown people to have an arranged marriage. But if you want to do that for yourself then go right ahead.

As for everything else you said I just can’t comment breh lol.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:russ: It’s hilarious b/c rejects are always the ones postulating and fantasizing about scenarios that would make it even HARDER for them to get what they want: access to women.

If it’s not polygamy, it’s arranged marriage. (Don’t get me started on polygamy. Like chicks wouldnt line up to legally be the 58th wife of Idris Elba or die alone rather than get with somebody they don't want.):mjlol:

But guess what? If she comes from a great home with a good father and mother who loves her, 99.9% of the “Fukk these hoes” socially awkward, jobless, RAW p*ssy, living in yo mama’s basement, Doordash terminal career, anti-intellectual, waste time yelling at chicks online in a 98 Altima, Imma be an internet influencer, lemme find a gender war tweet to be mad at, I hope the world ends b/c that’s the perfect excuse for why I spent the last four years doing nothing, unwashed, great value denegerates aint making the cut.
Newsflash: There are just as many broken black men as there are broken black women. :mjlol:

And no father is gonna let most of ya’ll come NEAR their daughter when you more concerned over what IG hoes have to say online than maintaining a GPA or being a homeowner. When you can barely hold a normal conversation. When you got seething hate for anything with a vagina. Wanna see how arranged marriage works? Look at China. It’s hypergamy on crack. The families only want the BEST for their daughters. Dudes spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to impress chicks. Dudes in Japan couldn’t afford to compete and just tapped out to get Metap*ssy. These fantasies are about controlling women in hopes of gaining access to sex. Not about fixing the community.

If you really wanna fix the community, practice what you preach. Stop bytching about Megan Thee Stallion and go address the 40 years of “slop on my knobs” nonsense that spawned this “Hoe is Life” era. Be the change you wanna see and get your life and career right smack dab outta high school and scoop up an average chick in your early 20s and build…instead of subscribing to GMB, “Imma wait until I’m 40 to settle down cuz men ain’t gotta expiration date”, nonsense. Stop chasing, spending money, pursuing bytches that don’t want you and blaming ALL women when you get played or ignored. Learn to make friends and stop being weird. Get a career. Log off. Start giving the same amount of attention to black women doing well as you give the IG hoes ya’ll be literally furious over. Change your algorithm. Start competing heavy for normal black chicks and big upping blk chicks with natural hair, fully covered from head to toe, quiet, library mice chicks and IGNORE the sexy, nasty, rachet, P-valley freaks.

None of you are equipped to choose ANYBODY’s partners. Not even your own. And as dysfunctional as many are, you haven’t seen good, positive, healthy examples of loving respectful, mutually beneficial relationships or marriage. Instead of worrying about the community, focus on your own growth. You can’t control anybody but you.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This thread just proves again, a lot of you males love how this society is set up. Just want more upfront love and appreciation from your overlords.

Cause you don't power, order, or a true way of living. Just "white supremacy" and "white hegemony" to be done with.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Arranged marriage? :mjlol:

How about just more marriage period and less kids born out of wedlock? That in itself would be a step in the right direction.

My parents divorced early on but still spent quality time with me. Ain't no way Black women gonna stay forcefully married to a man they don't really love or care for.
More marriages so more divorces can occur? You nikkas just talk.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
More marriages so more divorces can occur? You nikkas just talk.
There's nothing wrong with divorce itself. It's just the legal system behind it that's fukked up. Forcing two people to get married when they have no real love or connection with each other is not viable. Ya'll think "dead bedrooms", infidelity, and domestic violence are too prevalent now? Wait until arranged marriage gets adopted and you'll see it rise exponentially.

And this whole thread is a joke because arranged marriage in itself is a niche that's only prominent in certain societies. And even India where it's really common has the highest female suicide rate in the world.

Like I said, more marriage and less kids out of wedlock is the key to more stability in the Black community. We already have the lowest marriage rates in America so it'll be the right step.