Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When I have kids I'ma definitely try to arrange their marriages for them. They can say no, but then they'll be missing out on my inheritance money or any kind of financial support. And if you file for divorce, you're definitely cut off from my family. I really really like the idea of excommunicating people who file for divorce.:manny:
:mjlol:

Who raised some of you idiots?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You told him to stop being an immigrant and then claimed you were blacker than his bloodline

Don’t try to bait people or feel like you can say whatever you want and not get responded to
'Oyinbo' isn't an English slur, sir.

Who called who a 'cac' first?

Who baited who?​

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: It’s hilarious b/c rejects are always the ones postulating and fantasizing about scenarios that would make it even HARDER for them to get what they want: access to women.

If it’s not polygamy, it’s arranged marriage. (Don’t get me started on polygamy. Like chicks wouldnt line up to legally be the 58th wife of Idris Elba or die alone rather than get with somebody they don't want.):mjlol:

But guess what? If she comes from a great home with a good father and mother who loves her, 99.9% of the “Fukk these hoes” socially awkward, jobless, RAW p*ssy, living in yo mama’s basement, Doordash terminal career, anti-intellectual, waste time yelling at chicks online in a 98 Altima, Imma be an internet influencer, lemme find a gender war tweet to be mad at, I hope the world ends b/c that’s the perfect excuse for why I spent the last four years doing nothing, unwashed, great value denegerates aint making the cut.
Newsflash: There are just as many broken black men as there are broken black women. :mjlol:

And no father is gonna let most of ya’ll come NEAR their daughter when you more concerned over what IG hoes have to say online than maintaining a GPA or being a homeowner. When you can barely hold a normal conversation. When you got seething hate for anything with a vagina. Wanna see how arranged marriage works? Look at China. It’s hypergamy on crack. The families only want the BEST for their daughters. Dudes spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to impress chicks. Dudes in Japan couldn’t afford to compete and just tapped out to get Metap*ssy. These fantasies are about controlling women in hopes of gaining access to sex. Not about fixing the community.

If you really wanna fix the community, practice what you preach. Stop bytching about Megan Thee Stallion and go address the 40 years of “slop on my knobs” nonsense that spawned this “Hoe is Life” era. Be the change you wanna see and get your life and career right smack dab outta high school and scoop up an average chick in your early 20s and build…instead of subscribing to GMB, “Imma wait until I’m 40 to settle down cuz men ain’t gotta expiration date”, nonsense. Stop chasing, spending money, pursuing bytches that don’t want you and blaming ALL women when you get played or ignored. Learn to make friends and stop being weird. Get a career. Log off. Start giving the same amount of attention to black women doing well as you give the IG hoes ya’ll be literally furious over. Change your algorithm. Start competing heavy for normal black chicks and big upping blk chicks with natural hair, fully covered from head to toe, quiet, library mice chicks and IGNORE the sexy, nasty, rachet, P-valley freaks.

None of you are equipped to choose ANYBODY’s partners. Not even your own. And as dysfunctional as many are, you haven’t seen good, positive, healthy examples of loving respectful, mutually beneficial relationships or marriage. Instead of worrying about the community, focus on your own growth. You can’t control anybody but you.
They need to to just go ahead and bans these incels because all it is doing is giving these idiots a voice and when they do some dumb shyt irl it'll be traced back to this site. People forget that this site gets a lot of lurkers viewing these that aren't members

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:russ: It’s hilarious b/c rejects are always the ones postulating and fantasizing about scenarios that would make it even HARDER for them to get what they want: access to women.

If it’s not polygamy, it’s arranged marriage. (Don’t get me started on polygamy. Like chicks wouldnt line up to legally be the 58th wife of Idris Elba or die alone rather than get with somebody they don't want.):mjlol:
U sound triggered :russ:. Lets keep up with this . It’s working out swell. If any breh or brehette calls it out, their”rejects”:russ:. Brehs actually tired of rejecting alotta yall unworthy behinds. I do it at every job. I actually agree with how it was in the Bible, but for the sake of debating, it’s amazing to see how rebellious many of our women are and the mindsets its produced in alot of these brehs who stand for nothing.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Who raised some of you idiots?
Not sure where the insult is coming from because for one my LinkedIn vs your LinkedIn I guarantee there's not a soul on the planet that'll think I'm the dumb one in this equation. So let's not even go there.

Secondly, I work with all kinds of people in arranged marriages and the system seems to work much better than the one we have here, so I'm gonna try to emulate what I see works best. You do you with yours and we'll see how that bullshyt works out for you, I guess :manny:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Who raised you? Was it mother only?
It's crazy. Dudes calling you out your name because you've seen first hand how much better arranged marriages are at keeping family units intact and are looking to use your resources and connections to pull off the same thing.

And the crazy part is, I know for a fact that the person who quoted me hasn't reached the status to be in circles with people who are in arranged marriages.

Because arranged marriages are very much a thing only people of a higher status can pull off. You gotta actually have real accomplishments to your name to be regularly around folks with arranged marriages.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
U sound triggered :russ:. Lets keep up with this . It’s working out swell. If any breh or brehette calls it out, their”rejects”:russ:. Brehs actually tired of rejecting alotta yall unworthy behinds. I do it at every job. I actually agree with how it was in the Bible, but for the sake of debating, it’s amazing to see how rebellious many of our women are and the mindsets its produced in alot of these brehs who stand for nothing.

This is straight up "Revenge of the Nerds" level incel babble.

Black women are literally the main people keeping the Black community together. Even a lot of organizations I know that are geared towards helping Black men have been started by Black women. You need to hop off the Internet.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Foreigners need to fix their OWN countries before telling us to fix ours.​
We don’t have a country. We live in another man’s kingdom and many of yall don’t wanna go home because the white man’s ice is colder and you get the “freedom” to fkc 100 ppl and marry white women and “exoticals” and smoke trees. Then every week we say “we need to stop the violence and come together” lol same ole tune.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This is straight up "Revenge of the Nerds" level incel babble.

Black women are literally the main people keeping the Black community together. Even a lot of organizations I know that are geared towards helping Black men have been started by Black women. You need to hop off the Internet.
They’re destroying it. You can’t have 60+% kids out of wedlock (and I’m being generous). You can’t initiate 80% divorce from the lil bit who do get married. The men play a part to, but black women aren’t innocent.

There was a chick in another thread suggesting fathers give their daughter condoms and plan b and let her get down under his roof. That’s straight heathen sh*t. They not holding nothing together anymore than the men.

And what revenge of the nerds? I could easily out pull u. I’ve been approached more times than you’ve actually pulled a woman.

Last edited: