Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Start with yourself. When you have daughters arrange marriage for them. You dudes are all talk.

Don't give them any ideas. They gonna find out their 14-year-old daughter has started seeing a guy behind their back and rush to marry her off to one of their desperate homeboys who is 35 years old and half-employed because he don't have any other options.

sinclair_127.jpg

shyt is depressing as fukk, but that is the kind of "honor" these posters are looking for. Those cultures are always getting scared to wait until 19-20-21 to marry off their daughters cause eventually their daughters start getting their own ideas, so they rush to marry them at 18.....17......14....... just to keep their power control over women's lives.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all never seem to learn. :russ:When you finally realize it's every man for himself, only then will you succeed. Stop worrying about the black community and the hood, worry about yourself, your wife, and your kids. Do what you need to do get out the gutter and leave all that shyt behind.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Women are impatient. They need you to already be fully established. It has become exceedingly hard for college aged men to have their own place, a car, and money to spend. A guy in college working part time is considered a loser in their eyes. When that guy becomes established, most of the women his age are single moms and are finished. He's going to date someone younger or someone from another race.
I feel like no one understands this at all. I'm fighting to stay debt free, finish school and leave this country at this point, but I haven't come close to finding a bw worth a damn in my age group. I can't do kids from a non bw so I'll adopt at this point,

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The only thing I gather from this thread is that many of you think these other non-black ethnicities have perfect community and family social structures and it drips from your posts
Don't play dumb they're saying it's more structured than black families and that isn't up for debate what so ever. Some of y'all got to be raised by women to be this obtuse and sensitive to any criticism

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Don't play dumb they're saying it's more structured than black families and that isn't up for debate what so ever. Some of y'all got to be raised by women to be this obtuse and sensitive to any criticism

I am sensitive to criticism yet your answer is to claim a differing opinion means I must be raised by a woman

:mjlol::mjlol:

okay bruh...you win

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I want people to stay together if it's anything outside of physical abuse.

Damn near everything else can be worked on. Those other things leads to an end because of the woman's whims and not wanting to work through it for the most part. :yeshrug:

Jesus Christ, you're wylin. Somebody needs to keep an eye on you and your search history

Daps
Arranged marriage isn't good or bad on its own.

Being in a culture where divorce is frowned upon forces folks to compromise and try to make it work. Arranged marriage would fail in most Western cultures because divorce is easy....but if you're willing to be part of an arranged marriage, you're probably more likely to take it seriously.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread is a cesspool of people who can ONLY post from a position that supports their agendas:

-A variety pack of religious nuts
-Incels under the age of 25 with no life experience
-And people who lost the war against the algorithm so now all they can do is regurgitate other peoples arguments

Bruhs oh so badly wish they could have a seat at that white supremacist table. It’s literally killing them that can’t control their community through oppressive rules and violence.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Don't give them any ideas. They gonna find out their 14-year-old daughter has started seeing a guy behind their back and rush to marry her off to one of their desperate homeboys who is 35 years old and half-employed because he don't have any other options.

sinclair_127.jpg

shyt is depressing as fukk, but that is the kind of "honor" these posters are looking for. Those cultures are always getting scared to wait until 19-20-21 to marry off their daughters cause eventually their daughters start getting their own ideas, so they rush to marry them at 18.....17......14....... just to keep their power control over women's lives.
You seem like the type of Dad that would buy his daughters condoms and let the bf close the door in your house, then let him walk out in his boxers to open your fridge on some “Yall had fun, hope u were safe“ type deal. You wanna be white it seems? Probably are white considering how u reacted during the pandemy.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Thread is a cesspool of people who can ONLY post from a position that supports their agendas:

-A variety pack of religious nuts
-Incels under the age of 25 with no life experience
-And people who lost the war against the algorithm so now all they can do is regurgitate other peoples arguments

Bruhs oh so badly wish they could have a seat at that white supremacist table. It’s literally killing them that can’t control their community through oppressive rules and violence.
There is no black community tho. 2nd what’s your solution? Third, are u married?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Not sure where you live at but it sounds like it has embittered you instead of emboldening you.

Maybe you should move to a place where there is a Black community instead of saying it doesn’t exist?
So no solutions and not married? Just triggered. Got it. :coffee: