She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she was like "i have a boyfriend". at that point i just layed down and hugged my pillow like a stuffed animal:sadbron:but i was :laff: the whole time. she was like "why are you lauging":huh: i dont know how to describe the feel in my heart and soul atm.

:smugbiden:

Last edited by a moderator:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If you really like this chic stay out of the friendzone breh, that shyt will kill you. I wouldn't revoke the invite, you should let it stand, and send her a text letting her know its good to still come through. But I would get some alone time with her and explain the umm "pillow hugging" let her know that you were really feeling her and attracted to her so being friends would just be weird if there was no shot at progressing pass that. See what her reaction is and move along according to that.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, on the plus side it seems like she's the type of female that wouldn't fukk around on her man...so far.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's going to talk all types of shyt abut you to her friends.

The only thing you can do is fukk one of her friends. But you have to fukk her like you missed her so she can go back and tell ol girl what she missed out on.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Happy Birthday breh.

On the real, you handled the situation terribly by breaking down mentally like that in front of her. If I was in your position, I would've told her to step.

This however, could work out in the long run. Start bringing bad females to the crib, the lil skank will see this, get jealous, & see that she fukked up. When she tries to make a move on some "i know I fukked up" shyt, hit her with the :stop:, & proceed to :stylin: on that broad's crushed feelings & ego.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you really like this chic stay out of the friendzone breh, that shyt will kill you. I wouldn't revoke the invite, you should let it stand, and send her a text letting her know its good to still come through. But I would get some alone time with her and explain the umm "pillow hugging" let her know that you were really feeling her and attracted to her so being friends would just be weird if there was no shot at progressing pass that. See what her reaction is and move along according to that.

What is this I'm reading?

This dude balled up in a knot and hugged a pillow, he'd be a fool to chill with that girl again. Every time he sees her he should go the opposite direction. I can see them kicking it now and they have an argument and she hits him with "At least I didn't ball up in a pillow like a lil bytch". fukk that. Chalk this up as an L.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i texted her "u still comin later?" at 10:37 its 12:14 now and i still havent heard form her:sadcam: ima call her at 1:00 to figure this shyt out:snoop:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Blatant troll thread

:shaq2:@ laying in a fetal position hugging your pillow fukk outta here

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
awwww :hug:

i think you should just leave this girl alone. regardless of her having a bf or making it up, she's playing games and why be with someone like that. There is someone out there for you but you have to stop pushing so hard. stop letting societal pressures rule you. HBD!