Daps
tumblr_mb68r2u4GC1rnxf9c.gif

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Just be real with her and tell her you were starting to feel her, and see what she says.

She might've been telling you that to force your hand to either make a move or step off.

In any case, salvage this by putting her in the friendzone and using her to get at other women. Hell, tell her you're a virgin...she might try to take that from you or help you get laid.

What have you got to lose at this point? :yeshrug:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What was the hugging the pillow and giving her the silent treatment all about?

You how old breh? Handle that news like a man.....tell her you were feeling her and keep it real with her....keep things friendly and who knows what happens down the line....keep the friendship going and use it to your benefit.

that was an immature way of dealing with the ether fam.

Happy B-Day and wish you the best :manny:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
What was the hugging the pillow and giving her the silent treatment all about?

You how old breh? Handle that news like a man.....tell her you were feeling her and keep it real with her....keep things friendly and who knows what happens down the line....keep the friendship going and use it to your benefit.

that was an immature way of dealing with the ether fam.

Happy B-Day and wish you the best :manny:

:damn: she told me i was acting like bytch and to man up:snoop::sadcam:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i got bday cake and ima about to grab this bottle of rosé. she was supposed to be coming through tomorrow(obviously before she dropped that ether on me). i made up mind that night that im revoking her invite. was this childish should i tell her the invitation still stands?

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Pablo this b1tch ain't got no boyfriend, that sh1t is :duck: . She just told you that b/c she wasn't feeling you and she knew you was catching mad feelings. Move on, forget about this b1tch and if you ever come here with some b1tch made story about hugging your pillow and not being in control of your emotions you give us all permission to clown on you for the remainder of the time you post here.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Smh, you couldn't even play it cool. You curled up in a ball like a bytch and now your never gonna get the p*ssy.

All you had to do was act like you didn't care she had a boyfriend, continued to kick it with her and i guarantee you could have hit eventually.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You pissing me off w/ these stories Pablo :beli:

Just let us know when you get some ass, and be done with it. :beli: