She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first i was:sadcam:, but now my attitude is more so :manny:. i aint even really trippin no more because its all just one big learning experience for me personally. this was the first time in my life at 22 years old ever having a female in my bed to begin with. so now i could take the experience i gained from this situation and use it moving forward with the next bytch who comes along. i just started so late in life dealing with females that my developmental level is still at 6 or 7 th grade level(i never even had sexual contact with a female before) so im kinda playing catch up. i aint gon stunt i was kinda semi-depressed after that shyt happened, but i realised you gotta bounce back like learning how to ride a bike without training wheels, yea youre gonna fall, but if you dont get back on the bike youre never gonna learn. so, next time around im going be more experienced and be able to use what ive learned to benefit me. its kinda similar to how it took lebron 3 trips to finals to get a ring. imagine what wouldve happened if lebron wouldve retired after getting swept by the spurs in 2007? ima treat this shyt like professional sports: take a vacation, get in film room go over game tape of what of couldve done differently, work on perfecting my game, and come back hungrier than ever for my first ring just like king james.

:what: a kid who's never even touched a woman before thinks he can go around calling them bytches :pacspit:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Or maybe she doesn't want it to be awkward the next time she runs into you in the hall.

oh for fukks sake :what:

you are full of estrogen, buddy

for what exactly did you apologize? can you answer this question?

you have a lot of work to do and I am not sure it will be done in this decade

Lets be real, that nikka is make believe if she just now bringing him up, she doesn't want you to have the box. Simple as that

she claimed she told me the first time we hung and that i just ignored her or didnt want to hear it:rudy:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
marlo_zpsf49279a5.gif

Daps
Reppin
me
i just layed there hugging my pillow with my eyes closed. she was like im gonna leave now. i just layed there didnt walk her to the door, didnt say good bye or anything i just layed there silent in disbelief. part of me is like fukk that bytch, but the other half of me feels bad because she genuinely liked me and enjoyed my company and shyt. IDk how to feel atm. im gonna go to bed wake and enjoy the rest of my bday later today.

breh you could've still fukked even tho she got a man! if she was continuously coming through, i think you could've gotten that.. but damn you shouldnt have curled up & hugged your pillow until AFTER she left :mjlol:

last thing a chick wants to see is a nikka acting like that.. especially on his bday. shoulda had some liquor, some ross playing & put the responsibility of enjoying your bday in her hands..

next time tho breh...

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/61081-brehs-help-me-f*ck-b*tch-across-hall.html#post2249139
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/79420-i-got-her-number-brehs-now-how-do-i-
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-i-do.html#.URSh36VEGycf*ck.html#.UP9GVydEGyc

:snoop:
I start off my first hour of being 23 with an L brehs.
i cant believe this shyt brehs. I text shorty and tell her to come wish me a happy birthday:win: so we chillin and shyt. then somehow the conversation got really awkward when she said some shyt like "you dont remember what i told you the first time" and im like no what:huh: because it was like a joke but it was really weird. she was VERY reluctant to say. so im like what?:sadcam: (i thought she was about to tell me she was born a man:damn: cause shorty is 5'9'' wears a size 10, lifts, and her hands are the same size as mines no homo). she was like "i have a boyfriend". at that point i just layed down and hugged my pillow like a stuffed animal:sadbron:but i was :laff: the whole time. she was like "why are you lauging":huh: i dont know how to describe the feel in my heart and soul atm. It was like i knew what Nas meant by that shyt that make ya soul burn slow. my soul was combination of:damn::noah: afterwards she tried to flip it on me. on some "why do guys change or just cant be friends" or some bullshyt she was talking about and then she was like "youre proving my point right now" i just layed there hugging my pillow with my eyes closed. she was like im gonna leave now. i just layed there didnt walk her to the door, didnt say good bye or anything i just layed there silent in disbelief. part of me is like fukk that bytch, but the other half of me feels bad because she genuinely liked me and enjoyed my company and shyt. IDk how to feel atm. im gonna go to bed wake and enjoy the rest of my bday later today.

Breh what's ur issue? She obviously wanted u to steal her from ol boy. Of she came to ur crib and she git a man that means she really could care about dude. U played urself. Ur still young so forget about thos chick and keep it moving

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You should have said with a straight serious face "well then I can't be friends with you because I'm attracted to you and see you more than just a friend" then she would have been like "wait :sadbron: "

:childplease: :stop: This aint a soap opera or a romantic movie, dont have this young man play himself.
:patrice: I cant front, it sounds just lame enough for him to pull it off.